Sub running out in 12 days not resubbing

General Discussion
and I have 7 wow tokens in my inventory, this is my protest for blizz neutering my fav class, the class I've been playing since WOTLK, RIP HPALLY.
I... thought that said "rubbing" ...
Game time expires in 2 months and I plan on adding more.

Phew... it feels good to get that off my chest.
"Bye, Felicia"
09/12/2018 06:55 PMPosted by Crispercake
and I have 7 wow tokens in my inventory, this is my protest for blizz neutering my fav class, the class I've been playing since WOTLK, RIP HPALLY.

If you have 7 tokens n your inventory that means WoW already made money because of you. In fact they made an extra $35 because you use tokens instead of a sub. Your protest is a bit ........lacking.
Wait....what did they do to Hpally? They got like no notable changes from Legion to BfA and they just received decent buffs to their output on their 2 main spells.
hey dude, you and the other 32421312 people who have announced their retirement should get together and form a club.
maybe then you could do something productive.

and yes my response wasnt productive either.

but you get out what you put in. put a trash thread on the boards, i respond with equal trash.

EDIT: i may have acted a little disproportionate to the post. my apologies. there is just so much trash on the boards lately im firing on all cylinders
hey dude, you and the other 32*people who have announced their retirement should get together and form a club.

but you get out what you put in. put a trash thread on the boards, i respond with equal trash

Fixed.
Um cool, cool cool cool. I haven't seen people complain about pallys yet in a they are not good way. Points for being original. Although i dont always read threads about classes being underpowered because everyone thinks their class is weak, and that woukd be alot or reading.

So i wish you luck.
Is this the first time since Wrath that HPally took a hit?
09/12/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Bakër
hey dude, you and the other 32421312 people who have announced their retirement should get together and form a club.

but you get out what you put in. put a trash thread on the boards, i respond with equal trash.

EDIT: i may have acted a little disproportionate to the post. my apologies. there is just so much trash on the boards lately im firing on all cylinders

I know the feels. I feel like my posts may come across a little bit short even when I'm trying to just reply informatively .

Current state of the forums has my jimmies permanently rustled it seems.
09/12/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Tiresias
If you have 7 tokens n your inventory that means WoW already made money because of you.
Wrong.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769067055?page=2#post-23

It just means he helped curb the resulting inflation a little bit.

If he turned the tokens back into wow balance, bought wow gold with the balance and then gave that gold (or gifted games) to someone who would have otherwise spent real money on a subscription or game(s), that would be really sticking it to the man since that would be subverting potential, real revenue with monopoly money.

Redeem your tokens for bnet balance before your time expires otherwise they'll just sit there and rot.
this is my protest

Of course it is, Dear.
Good luck OP ... i know your feelings , Lame , i hope we have u back soon , or all players come back, its a mmo , but no more RPG like used to be !
09/12/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Tiresias

If you have 7 tokens n your inventory that means WoW already made money because of you. In fact they made an extra $35 because you use tokens instead of a sub. Your protest is a bit ........lacking.

Blizzard makes the money when people buy token off the shop regardless if it sells in ah or not
Thank you for informing us. I will take all appropriate measures.
Isn't Holy Paladin in a comparatively good place now? I get that it's just whack-a-mole, but imagine if you were a disc priest.