[A] The <Blackmarch> is recruiting!

Wyrmrest Accord
Hello Wyrmrest Accord!

<Blackmarch> is opening up it’s doors for recruitment efforts for Battle for Azeroth now that we're in full swing. We are a small (but not clique-y) group of friends and family who have (mostly) been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla and formed the small core of previous raid efforts from Burning Crusade up to Icecrown Citadel until we shifted to a PvP and small group content focus in Cataclysm on Wyrmrest Accord.

Blackmarch hopefully serves as an opportunity to get on the ground floor of something if you don’t meet firmer requirements or balk at the size of other organizations. Your win rate, experience, and current item level are irrelevant to us as long as you’re actively trying to get better. All I ask is patience as we build momentum, we will not swell in size overnight.

Guild Recruitment
We're back in open recruitment! Real life and burn out has unfortunately harrowed our numbers somewhat and while we wait for 8.1 to bring some life back to those accounts, we're pushing the doors wide open for any outcasts and orphans who'd like a home. For organized content, we're lacking in healers and ranged DPS - read on!

PvE (Raiding, Mythics, Expeditions): We're currently recruiting for single night raiding (5/8N 3/8H), 6PM to 10PM EST on Sunday nights. Our average Mythic+ key is 8-10 and we've begun appearing in the upper leaderboards on Wyrmrest Accord as some of the only All Wyrmrest groups.

PvP: We're looking to start a Rated BG group (still). We have a few 3's teams, casual 2's players, and form regular random BG groups and War Mode farm groups.

Casual: Just want to hang out, do stuff on occasion, and just have people to chat with? Toss us a line and let me know you're just looking for a home over your head.

One Family, Multiple Homes: While not our main focus, we have a Horde sister guild <Blackmarch Red> as well as plans for "Blackmarch Classic Blue/Red" when Classic is live. Heck, we have a guild in Elder Scrolls Online as well.

Guild Rules
The core principle of “Be excellent to each other.”

We treat all individuals and groups with respect.

We seek positive attitudes and personalities, with less “Ugh I hate this !@#$ing game”, even though we know sometimes you can’t help a bad day outburst. We’re all adults, however, expect profanity (except slurs.)

There is no tolerance for harassment towards your fellow guildmates and fellow players.

Guild Alliances
In addition to recruitment, I am also actively calling for conversation with the leaders and members of smaller family/friend oriented guilds and groups who don’t want to leave their guilds or themes. These conversations will be around pooling resources and availabilities in order to get more people in front of the content they want to do, and be treated fairly for their efforts no matter what flag they fly.

If you’re interested, you can respond to me via the forums, reach either myself in game (Opherial), Wolf, or Octaavia.

OR -
Bridges#1120 (Opherial's BattleTag)
Siduri#1686 (Octaavia's BattleTag)
https://blizzard.com/invite/XBYglhZWp (Battle.net Social Group)

We have a Discord server but for the sake of keeping things organized, it will be reserved for members or allied guild members only.
Joined these guys a week into BFA, and it already feels like home! <3

Join today, and get free fluffy Panda hugs from Old Halfsie here (and scalding spiky Dark Iron hugs from Bran)!
Heya, i'll contact you later tonite or tomorrow ;)
C'mon down to the Blackmarch we got deep fried macaroni and hot dogs.

We're actually struggling to routinely fill out groups with DPS if you can believe it. Wanna punch things for Blackmarch JUSTICE? Drop me a line.
C'mon down to the Blackmarch we got Ecto Cooler slushies and pop rocks.
I keep missing you guys online! Completely my fault, as I have been playing at weird times.
09/19/2018 11:09 AMPosted by Sinovhan
I keep missing you guys online! Completely my fault, as I have been playing at weird times.

I'd say don't be afraid to shoot a whisper to someone in the guild if you see anyone on. They can reach out to Branduran or myself most likely. :D

Also /bumps post.
You can't bump the post without adding something weird.

C'mon down to the Blackmarch we got free wi-fi transmitting Pringles.
Why doesn't your tabard contain the color black? I am strangely troubled by this oversight ;P
09/24/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Nakhu
Why doesn't your tabard contain the color black? I am strangely troubled by this oversight ;P

Askin the hard questions in life.

Though on a more serious note, when I find time to dedicate some time to blue side I'll have to give ya guys a poke.
09/24/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Nakhu

It used to and then Wolf wanted a specific color tabard / cloak for his transmog so I let him be GM long enough to change it for EXTREME FASHION.

I just never turned it back because I'm EXTREME LAZE and nobody wears / wore the guild tabard anyway.

Well, a few people do now because it matches with the Warfront gear so now we're kinda stuck with it.
(This is Part 3 because I didn't want the recruitment post tied to my DK forever.)

What a fool I was.

Soft bump.

We need more people to PvP with on the regular, especially if you like healing. (I know, nobody likes healing.)

Regularly available and reliable DPS is also a big plus at the moment.

The tabard now contains the color black again.
You folks are meanies. During the 35 seconds I played on Alliance none of you recruited me despite not knowing who I was. This was a slap in the face!

Oh, I almost forgot to say " there are things that go BUMP in the night" coming soon, as its nearing that spooky time of the year :)
10/04/2018 09:55 AMPosted by Nakhu
Oh, I almost forgot to say " there are things that go BUMP in the night" coming soon, as its nearing that spooky time of the year :)

On that note, we're hosting a Halloween event this year! Details to come, but I'd / we'd been sorely neglecting the RP aspect of our guild for a fair bit, so I've started working on our community presence.

I just need a friendlier face than Opherial's to talk to people on in character.
Thanks for the invite, glad to be a part of Blackmarch.
Bump. We are 5/8N and 3/8H but having to pug too much as real life strikes.

Someone the other day described as as the casual's hardcore guild - I think that's fairly apt. If that sounds like something you'd like, drop me a line!

We're hurting for healers these days. Ashenfang can only carry so much.
At least you have a little black in the tabard now. I am placated ;)
We are a small (but not clique-y) group of friends and family who have (mostly) been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla.

How do you spot a vanilla WoW player?

They'll just tell you. Immediately.

Ha! No ill will towards you. Good luck on recruitment! ^.^
I am interested! I've been guildless for a couple weeks now (guild I was in was extremely inactive) and am looking for an active community that does bgs, expeditions and mythics. I will message later tonight (I'm EST)

Edit: If you want to add me, my btag is: Surelda3#1398
Oi! Thanks fer bringin my alt. in.