338 ilvl HPally LF semi casual raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
338 ilvl. Wanting to progress through heroics. Currently 6/8N Uldir. Really want to change that. My preferred times are 7pm PST for 2 to 4 hours on Tuesdays and Wednesday/Thursday. Im currently on Destromath but willing to do a server transfer. My preferred contact method is discord, Mzero3#9898. Thanks!
It looks like you could be a good fit for Gratz! See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121) if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806951
Hey Mooe!

Let's get that ilvl up and your skills sharpened. After Hours raids on Tues/Wed from 8-11 PM PST! Sounds like a nice fit. We're currently progressing through heroic! We're 8/8N and 2/8H. Hopefully we can get you on the team!

I believe you linked your Bnet instead of discord?

Thanks,
A match has been found.
- Tilt Free Zone
- Alliance-Whisperwind-High Pop
- Semi Casual
- RAIDING DAYS ARE - Fri and Sat - 7 to 10 server
- Looking for Main Tanks, 2 or 3 healers and mixed DPS

Hello, Thank You for stopping by our post. As the title states, we are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We were formed by a group of friends that could not find a home. So we decided to make our own with the intention to be fair, friendly, helpful and fun. With that in mind we are raiding and mythic + focused. Everyone is welcomed to join, Raiding and mythics are not required.

When it comes to raids, we want people to enjoy their time while in raids while pulling their own weight when it comes to killing bosses. We will not sit people right off, but rather work with them and see if we can help with their rotation, gearing or what ever the case might be. IF that does not help, then we might have to sit you until we get whatever is happening figured out. We will have 20 other people to worry about and we cannot have one or two people slowing the team down, it is not fair to everyone.

I could keep going but would rather chat in person, reach out to Livelife#11793 my B-Tag... Hope to hear from you soon, be safe and remember wow is only a game.
<The Barber Shop> HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
The Barber Shop is looking to recruit suitable and dedicated players for our Heroic Uldir progression, leading into Mythic Uldir. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid?
We have chosen a modest 6 hours, 2 days a week schedule which includes Friday and Saturday nights, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST / 10:30pm-01:30am EST.

Who Are We Recruiting?
1x Tank (BrM Monk, Blood Death Knight, Protection Paladin, Protection Warrior, Vengeance Demon Hunter)
1x Healer (Mistweaver Monk, Holy Priest, Discipline Priest, Restoration Shaman, Holy Paladin)
3x Ranged Dps (Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid)
1x Melee Dps (Retribution Paladin, Enhance Shaman, Rogue, Warrior, Windwalker Monk)

Who Else Can Apply?
We are currently accepting applications from all classes and specs at this time while we continue to grow and even if you're looking for a social environment to do PvP, Mythic+ keys or somewhere you can just chill out with a bunch of energetic people with similar interests, don't hesitate to reach out and The Barber Shop could be your home away from home.

How Do I Express Interest?
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
<SAF> 8/8n 4/8h on Area 52 is a newly formed guild with experienced leadership & core we are comprised of Determined & Driven raiders to push content without the massive time commitment, many of us have been raiding since the early days of Vanilla. We are aiming to guild rank and push PROGRESSION as fast as possible.

We raid Tuesday, Thursday from 730-1030pm EST (server time).

---Currently Seeking--- 

The Listing below is not limited to those class/specs only, we have a general idea of the raid composition we want and have room to adjust certain ratios Melee/Ranged

Tanks 

Melee
• Monk (windwalker)
• DK (frost)

Ranged
• Hunter (bm)
• Mage
• Boomkin

Healers
• Shaman (resto)
• Paladin (holy)

---What we have to offer---
• A Serious Raid Team without the massive time commitment of 4+ raids a week, we utilize the raid times to full extent in order to progress quickly.
• We supply guild repairs for Raiders/Core Raiders (Trials are expected to come prepared for the duration of their Trial period) during progression as well, Flasks, Pots, Personal Foods, Augment Runes, Feasts.
• Enchants & Gems, as long as we have the supplies

---What we expect of you---
• Being On Time for raids (15 min early, logged in and on Discord)
• Fully prepared for raids (Don't forget grabbing things like your seals or anything else you might require during raid time, watching the next fights in advance to have an idea of encounter mechanics)
• Knowing your class in and out, being able to maximize your output for each specific encounter (Talent switching) being up to date with class changes and so forth.
• Excellent raid awareness, being able to watch what is happening around you and what is coming up next to avoid unnecessary damage or loss of damage.
• Being able to adjust quickly to changed circumstances that may arise during encounters.
• Team Player, willingness to sub out for certain boss encounters for a better composition.
• Raiding experience & a Stable Connection

For more information, feel free to contact one of us.
Battle Tags
Careme <Dcoy#1399> Guild Master/Raid leader
Áftershock <áftershock#1203> Lead Recruitment Officer *alt code for a is alt 160
Massey<Cervix#1726> Healing/CD Officer
Limelife <Limelife#1487> Co Raid Leader
WANTED:
Melee DPS
DPS with OT spec
any HEALS

<Ropegang> A semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne RECRUITING CORE!, Run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. If your looking for a fresh start in a new guild or transferred from horde we could be your fit! We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, pvp, discord etc.

When we aren’t raiding we are gearing people up via M+ keys or pushing hard to get the 10+! We have a small group that loves to world pvp n most times if its red it dead!

Know the encounter: you should be able to come to raid with good understanding have flasks/food.

Raid Times:
Time is in PST - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 6:30-9:30pm
Friday: 6:30 - 9:30pm
Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm

Alternatively, get in contact IN-GAME or via BNET.

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794