Increasing Islands Rewards - Sept. 14

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
1 2 3 9 Next
Thank you all for your feedback on Island Expeditions. We’ve been monitoring the rate of rewards from Islands so far, and while we believe we hit the mark with the Azerite rewards, we’re not happy with the drop rates for the various bonus rewards (such as transmog items, pets, quest starters, etc.)

We’re currently working on a hotfix that will substantially increase the rate of these rewards. Once it’s live, you should start to see more of these items dropping for you (and your group members) on future Island Expeditions. While we don’t have a firm timeframe for this hotfix, we’re hoping to push it out later today.

Again, thank you for your constructive feedback, and we look forward to seeing you on more Island Expeditions!
This makes me so happy! Thank you, very much! <3
Wow now I.E.'s might be worth suffering g through!
Will the rates vary by difficulty? They don't seem to currently, and there isn't much reason to do mythic.
no thanks
Thank you!
You should also consider having them give resources. Like 30-60 per win.
nice
If only there was some sort of testing period before you released the game where you could have had this stuff already figured out instead of a month into the expansion.
Nice. Hopefully islands will be worth the time now.

I like them, but I don't like pugs.
I hope its pretty significant, because the only thing I want from Islands are the cosmetics.
OMG, THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️
So wtf are we supposed to do with all the dubloons? They're practically worthless.
09/14/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Kaivax
Thank you all for your feedback on Island Expeditions. We’ve been monitoring the rate of rewards from Islands so far, and while we believe we hit the mark with the Azerite rewards, we’re not happy with the drop rates for the various bonus rewards (such as transmog items, pets, quest starters, etc.)

We’re currently working on a hotfix that will substantially increase the rate of these rewards. Once it’s live, you should start to see more of these items dropping for you (and your group members) on future Island Expeditions. While we don’t have a firm timeframe for this hotfix, we’re hoping to push it out later today.

Again, thank you for your constructive feedback, and we look forward to seeing you on more Island Expeditions!

Can we get a little more clarity here? Why all the vague answers? What would it hurt to *tell your players exactly what you're doing* so we know what to expect instead of this mystery whack-a-mole business??

I see you didn't mention mounts. So they are not getting increased? Do mounts drop only off Mythic difficulty?

Are you only raising Mythic rewards?

Can all items be won off any difficulty?

Why can't you tell us any of these very simple things that won't break the game.

Let me restate that.

Telling us this WILL NOT BREAK THE GAME. It's JUST SILLY REWARDS FOR DRESSING UP AND GETTING ON A PONY for crying out loud.

Tell us the *actual facts.*
Mount farmers REJOICE
still boring AF
Can you guys make them fun while you're at it?
Changing the rewards won't make them fun.
It's times like these that I wish blue posts had a 'like' button too
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you