Collating PvP issues

Arenas
Ferals - nerf healing obv. Damage is also a bit ridiculous.

DH - way too much blade dance damage. Not sure if it’s trait related but that needs a tone down.

Assas - !@#$ system shock right off out of the game increase the CD of vendetta

Tank trinkets obviously.

Ele - redistribute their damage around so they don’t have to play the broken 70k earth shock traits to be viable.

Spriest - need a full spec rework.

Locks - aff needing to drink in arena is stupid give them some mana regen and maybe a passive 10% DR while they have a demon summoned.

Warriors - yes I know you all want to see warriors dumpsterred so let’s do that too. Maybe another slight nerf to deep wounds.

DK - unholy is actually a balanced spec with a nice toolkit. All other melee should be brought down/up to this level.

Frost Mage - The slows are just too much. Make them 50-60% MAX with cone of cold being the only outlier.

Disarms in general - can these DR like any other cc category. Also why is monks disarm 30 yard range? I digress

MM - not educated enough on the spec to know what’s proper wrong with it but it’s clearly unviable.

Enhance - off heals need a bit of a look in.

Ret - very slight off heal adjustment.

Boomys - need their Armor or something re nerfed a bit. I know that iron feather was adjusted in legion because it was insane (double the Armor of bear form while in boomy form)

Disc - Shouldn't have been nerfed

Hpal - Slight buffs needed (again not too educated on what's wrong here)

This is my attempt to collate everyone’s opinions here (while throwing in some of my own). I feel the under preforming caster specs will do a bit better once the absurd damage of some melee specs is reduced. End of my $0.02
09/14/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Butchur
MM - not educated enough on the spec to know what’s proper wrong with it but it’s clearly unviable.

prepare to get educated

literally everything this spec does that isnt aimed shot is undertuned
it has 0 cc outside of trap
its missing some buttons, and talents that should be baseline are not baseline (serpent sting for ex)
Warlocks need Howl of Terror, Port, Soul Link, and Life Tap back as baseline abilities tbh.
ofc a warrior is bias towards warriors when reporting things to nerf
09/14/2018 07:27 PMPosted by Bignumbers
Warlocks need Howl of Terror, Port, Soul Link, and Life Tap back as baseline abilities tbh.

That would be kool but in world of prunecraft it would probably be a bit much in the current state of live. At the very least life tap should not have been removed from base line.

09/14/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Kyoski
ofc a warrior is bias towards warriors when reporting things to nerf
yo my bad.
Warrior still a pretty overtuned imo.
Take some of this stupid !@# damage away, I don’t need it. Give me enraged regen and intervene back PLEASE.
you think feral damage is crazy? https://i.imgur.com/1lw97Rs.png wut you think about this
09/14/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Southheaven
you think feral damage is crazy? https://i.imgur.com/1lw97Rs.png wut you think about this

I think that hits about as hard as ferocious bite but minus all the crazy rot damage Ferals do.
09/14/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Grandwolf
Warrior still a pretty overtuned imo.
Take some of this stupid !@# damage away, I don’t need it. Give me enraged regen and intervene back PLEASE.

Yo I agree but that won’t happen
09/14/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Butchur
09/14/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Southheaven

I think that hits about as hard as ferocious bite but minus all the crazy rot damage Ferals do.
yes but does the ret have to get blood talons then 5 combo points then 5 combo points heal then tigerys fury to make there attack hit that hard?
09/14/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Butchur
yes but does the ret have to get blood talons then 5 combo points use rip then 5 combo points heal then tigerys fury to make there attack hit that hard?
Look at swelling waves pls blizz
lmao this guy thinks DK is fine.
09/14/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Frauste
lmao this guy thinks DK is fine.

I feel like you didn’t read anything
Forgot HPal mastery rework or heal buff
Do whatever you want to ret paladins but for the love of god give us mobility back please................
09/14/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Butchur
Ferals - nerf healing obv. Damage is also a bit ridiculous.

DH - way too much blade dance damage. Not sure if it’s trait related but that needs a tone down.

Assas - !@#$ system shock right off out of the game increase the CD of vendetta

Tank trinkets obviously.

Ele - redistribute their damage around so they don’t have to play the broken 70k earth shock traits to be viable.

Spriest - need a full spec rework.

Locks - aff needing to drink in arena is stupid give them some mana regen and maybe a passive 10% DR while they have a demon summoned.

Warriors - yes I know you all want to see warriors dumpsterred so let’s do that too. Maybe another slight nerf to deep wounds.

DK - unholy is actually a balanced spec with a nice toolkit. All other melee should be brought down/up to this level.

Frost Mage - The slows are just too much. Make them 50-60% MAX with cone of cold being the only outlier.

Disarms in general - can these DR like any other cc category. Also why is monks disarm 30 yard range? I digress

Enhance - off heals need a bit of a look in.

Ret - very slight off heal adjustment.

Boomys - need their Armor or something re nerfed a bit. I know that iron feather was adjusted in legion because it was insane (double the Armor of bear form while in boomy form)

This is my attempt to collate everyone’s opinions here (while throwing in some of my own). I feel the under preforming caster specs will do a bit better once the absurd damage of some melee specs is reduced. End of my $0.02

You're high unholy is garbage.
Can we please have warrior dmg taken away from ms and put into our other abilities holy fk blizzard its been like this since wod

like why does ms do double the damage of slam and overpower but also has these retarded stacking damage buffs??????