Horde Bias Confirmed

General Discussion
09/14/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Healiosity
09/14/2018 09:21 PMPosted by Annaillusion

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/science-choice/201504/what-is-confirmation-bias

^ The OP has a serious case of this.

I have provided the evidence. Now prove me wrong instead of going for personal insults.

People have already provided you multiple times evidence that there is no bias. By showing the times there was an Alliance Bias. When there is a bias for both factions, then the bias is canceled out. Everything is fair, when it ends fair. You just choose to ignore any and all evidence that is counter to what you have already have confirmed in your own head. Hence the link. Not a personal attack just stating of facts.
09/14/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Joyeuse
Horde Bias™ was confirmed when the game director pretended like the High Elves didn't exist and told everyone to just play the Horde.

Exactly.
Why can't you let it go. You make multiple Horde Bias threads every week.
How is another players gameplay effecting you?
Are you a Mythic Raider who REALLY needs the 1-2% DPS increases on races?
No?
Then please stop nitpicking just so you have an excuse to post a thread.
OP is why no one takes the Alliance whiners seriously.
To many people throw around the word bias these days without there actually being anything to be biased towards.
To much assumption and very little proven facts with evidence.
I mean their excuse was that alliance zones didn't have any "cool" animals
-Wicker beasts
-Bears
-Stags
-Lizards
-Bees
-krolusk
-crabs
-hermit crabs
-Turtles
-Wolves

And they are telling me they couldn't do anything with those? All I get from that is that they are either lazy, didn't spend too much time on the alliance side mounts or they quite simply lack the imagination to think that a group of humans that has pretty much been separate from the others would not find something else to tame just for the heck of it.
09/14/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Miroslav
I want your damn bee mount.

It will probably become a Paragon cache mount. My hope is Horde can get it from Honorbound cache.
If there was one word that if I had to power to eliminate from every single gamers vocabulary, "CONFIRMED" would definitely rank way up there.

Confirmed.
Denied.
Confirmed.
Denied.

Repeat ad nauseum.
09/14/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Annaillusion
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Triggered fanboi is triggered and a little salty this time

Salt? The only salt on these forums lately is the mine that is known as the OP and the Alliance screaming there tantrum about a non existent bias. It's like ya'll have schizophrenia and live in fairytale land. Paranoid everyone is out to get you.

There is a distinctly obvious bias especially since Horde currently have an extra mount while Alliance have 3 horse reskins it apparently didn't even occur to them to give us a wicker beast or even just another bear since there are tons of those in KT zones but relatively few bear mounts. Nope just horse. Not even a cthulu tentacle horse just normal horses.
09/14/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Joyeuse
Horde Bias™ was confirmed when the game director pretended like the High Elves didn't exist and told everyone to just play the Horde.

"pls give us the race that is the only thing keeping your faction from being outnumbered 2-1"

Why do Alliance hate game balance when it benefits others?
09/14/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Annaillusion
Grow up.
I don't know what do you expect someone that even came up with a nickname for Horde players.

OP thinks this is an elementary school playground, and we have cooties.

But imo, let them keep yelling, we already know that the CMs no longer pass these to the devs, and with good reason, because there's feedback and then there's repeating an old tired meme.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Salt? The only salt on these forums lately is the mine that is known as the OP and the Alliance screaming there tantrum about a non existent bias. It's like ya'll have schizophrenia and live in fairytale land. Paranoid everyone is out to get you.

There is a distinctly obvious bias especially since Horde currently have an extra mount while Alliance have 3 horse reskins it apparently didn't even occur to them to give us a wicker beast or even just another bear since there are tons of those in KT zones but relatively few bear mounts. Nope just horse. Not even a cthulu tentacle horse just normal horses.

Unfortunately it's been well known that Blizzard puts more into developing cool stuff for Horde while leaving Alliance to the last minute. All the evidence shows it but the Hordlings deny it vehemently.
[quote="207677087926"][quote="207676288991"]

Horde just got access to the warfront scenario before alliance and were able to gear their alts like crazy. Now this is getting nerfed for alliance who is already behind in gear because horde could do warfront first. Seems like a very existent bias to me.
09/14/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Midare
09/14/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Annaillusion
Grow up.
I don't know what do you expect someone that even came up with a nickname for Horde players.

But imo, let them keep yelling, we already know that the CMs no longer pass these to the devs, and with good reason, because there's feedback and then there's repeating an old tired meme.

"Shut up"
"Keep your mouth shut"
"Conform"
"All Hail Blizzard, All Hail the Horde"
09/14/2018 09:47 PMPosted by Regdor
[quote]
[quote="207676288991"]

Horde just got access to the warfront scenario before alliance and were able to gear their alts like crazy. Now this is getting nerfed for alliance who is already behind in gear because horde could do warfront first. Seems like a very existent bias to me.

*claps*
09/14/2018 09:47 PMPosted by Regdor
[quote]
[quote="207676288991"]

It would only be biased if it were intentional. Everything I've heard points to it not being intentional.
09/14/2018 09:48 PMPosted by Krothare
09/14/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Midare
...I don't know what do you expect someone that even came up with a nickname for Horde players.

"Shut up"
"Keep your mouth shut"
"Conform"
"All Hail Blizzard, All Hail the Horde"

Dont forget the key to all this.

*passes out the magic Red pill that makes all Alliance players forget about anything that benefits them*
09/14/2018 09:49 PMPosted by Ewings
[quote][quote]...

It would only be biased if it were intentional. Everything I've heard points to it not being intentional.

Intentional or not. It has still given them an advantage, and Blizzard has not addressed that.
I mean, the quotes out of context, and for real horde do generally have more savage mounts from their more savage looking zones.

Savage looking mounts have flavor people generally like, which makes them popular.

Your not gonna throw a troll on a horse for a mount, it doesn't look right of fit their theme, you gonna throw that bad boy on a Dino dontchya know.
09/14/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Pinar
its almost like you live to be victimized by a video game company or something.
honestly the majority of people these days just enjoy playing the victim in any situation they can.