If Anduin marries Taelia, Stormwind is doomed.

General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
Title says it all due to his preference in elves.
Anduin is marrying Talanji.
What, you think there is a problem with Valeera? She would be the only potential elf with a problem. (though it is surprising he has not tapped that elf booty)

Vereesa already has children.

Alleria has Turalyon and a child.

Tyrande would have no issues with it, she has Malfurion and her adopted daughter Shandris.
09/16/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Staryu
Anduin is marrying Talanji.
sorry, not gonna happen. there are no human-troll pairings, no human-orc pairings, and no human-tauren pairings. not one sighting of them... at all.
09/16/2018 12:28 AMPosted by Iirissa
What, you think there is a problem with Valeera? She would be the only potential elf with a problem. (though it is surprising he has not tapped that elf booty)

Tyrande would have no issues with it, she has Malfurion and her adopted daughter Shandris.
... aren't Tyrande and Shandris supposed to have a teacher/student kind of relation ship? Just curious.
He can marry Taelia and still have Wrathion as his mistress.
You need to read "War Crimes". Wrathion does not care about Anduin at all. And no, he prefers elves. Elves are prettier and more beautiful than draenei.
Isn't Anduin into Dwarves, and Draenei?
09/16/2018 12:24 AMPosted by Ues

Well, Male elfs do flitter......so I am more than likely right
He had a thing for Calia, but unless he's into necro, that ain't happening.

Also, if you read Before the Storm it's slightly suggests he had at one point a thing for dwarf-women.

If it was going to be an elf Shandris would make sense Valeera is more like an aunt than anything. However Taelia was introduced to be queen even if I think think Tess makes more sense Taelia would also strengthen the relationship with KT and Jaina again has the aunt thing.
09/16/2018 12:38 AMPosted by Xathra

If it was going to be an elf Shandris would make sense Valeera is more like an aunt than anything. However Taelia was introduced to be queen even if I think think Tess makes more sense Taelia would also strengthen the relationship with KT and Jaina again has the aunt thing.
Why must you call Jaina 'aunt'? She's not old enough to be Anduin's aunt, and would rather be his friend.
09/16/2018 12:31 AMPosted by Ues
... aren't Tyrande and Shandris supposed to have a teacher/student kind of relation ship? Just curious.

Shandris is her adopted daughter, but that does not stop them from having in a way teacher/student relationship. As well as Shandris being Tyrande's right hand back when she still lead the Sentinels.

Shandris is probably one of the few people that has Tyrande's full trust.

Shandris basically has no interest in Anduin at all. I do not think the two have even met really.

They also seem to be putting Shandris together with John J. Keeshan to some degree.

Valeera though? She has a connection to the Wrynn family that causes her to go above faction lines and race. She may culturally identify as a Blood Elf, but she operates independently of any faction. She is not Horde, she is not Alliance, she is Anduin's personal spy, Assassin, and deliverer of secret messages beyond even SI:7 and Mathias Shaw.
Posted by Ues

I Thought he had a thing for draenei?

09/16/2018 12:37 AMPosted by Luminaria
Also, if you read Before the Storm it's slightly suggests he had at one point a thing for dwarf-women.

you all wrong, he's into gnomes.

gnome wife, best wife
09/16/2018 12:36 AMPosted by Startastic
09/16/2018 12:24 AMPosted by Ues

Well, Male elfs do flitter......so I am more than likely right
the plural is 'elves'. English is your first tongue.
09/16/2018 12:41 AMPosted by Iirissa
09/16/2018 12:31 AMPosted by Ues

Shandris is her adopted daughter, but that does not stop them from having in a way teacher/student relationship. As well as Shandris being Tyrande's right hand back when she still lead the Sentinels.

Shandris is probably one of the few people that has Tyrande's full trust.
Damn. Tyrande was supposed to carry a child in her womb, was she?
09/16/2018 12:39 AMPosted by Ues

Why must you call Jaina 'aunt'? She's not old enough to be Anduin's aunt, and would rather be his friend.

How is she not old enough to be his aunt? She is the same age as Varian maybe a little younger but in the same generation.
When are we getting Half-Elf's as allied race :P Humans and Elf's been up to the dirty.