The Most Unique Spec

General Discussion
What is the most unique spec in the game that compared to its other 2/3 its like a different class? I gotta go with Survival hunter as it feels more like being a Ranger then a BM and Marksmanship.
I mean, pretty much any of the hybrids can claim that their spec is the most unique spec, as the only ones that double up on roles are DKs and Warriors.

Ranged survival was the most unique when it existed, because I've played all the other ones and none of them even remotely come close to playing the way that it did.
Yo. Right here brother.

Survival is both unique and fantastic.
Now a days I would have to say disc priest.

Healing through dps is relatively a new concept and unique unintended healing classes
Surv Disc
Unique compared within its class? Probably shadow priest. It doesn't heal like the other two specs and has a shadow/void theme not really shared with the other two specs. Disc has shadow word pain, but you can even spec out of it. Every other class has specs that remain within a pretty well established class fantasy.
Thinly veiled surv appreciation thread. Questions parameters seem to scream it even though there are more correct answers.

Bring back ranged surv
09/16/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Trakkar
Bring back ranged surv

An orc after my own heart <3
Brewmaster

Stagger is probably the most unique ability
Thinly veiled surv appreciation thread. Questions parameters seem to scream it even though there are more correct answers.

Bring back ranged surv

How about, no. The way it is now is better, since it has melee & range. Don’t forget that melee hunters were asked for since vanilla.
Bring back ranged surv

Just flesh out MM to have more than the shallowest of baseline and customization; there's plenty of room there for ranged SV.

And with any luck it'd displace BfA MM to boot, hopefully with a refined version of WoD's MM alongside ranged SV...