Get that Achievements XVII

Achievements
Been a while, and utilizing the pet battle week I obtained [Critter Brawler]!

Tarraydra, head back to Northrend and do some dailies for the Kalu'ak and obtain [Tuskarrmageddon]!
It's been quite some time since I've been on this forum and if you don't mind I'd like a fresh achievement to work on!

Snazzy, go see your old pal Illidan in the black temple and get [Black is the new black]
Havent played in awhile and would like to jump back in.

Terronar go get the last few pets you need for So.Many.Pets
11/08/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Tabarka
Havent played in awhile and would like to jump back in.

Terronar go get the last few pets you need for So.Many.Pets

I haven't done this in a while myself, mostly because there's so few achievements I need left, and it can be hard for people to find one for me.

Tabarka, I'll assign you one of the most fun of the new achievements. Dune Rider. Go have fun riding down those sand dunes in Voldun on wooden planks.
[So. Many. Pets] Complete! Good looking out Tabarka.

Hodor, head back to the islands and complete [Helping Hand] You only have one more person to help!
Dune Rider completed.

Terronar go get adventurer of Drustvar
Tabarka, since WoD raids have legacy scaling, you should go kill Mythic Blackhand! You'll get all the other Mythic achievements, some tmog gear, and a shot at the mount while you're at it!
[Adventurer of Durstvar] Complete!

Eelnyk, find your best three mechanical pets and get 6 more wins for [Mechanical Brawler]
mythic: blackhand completed.

Terronar go finish up Taming Draenor!
Taming Draenor Complete

For some reason every time I try and view Tabarka's achieves I get an error message, Sorry for the lack of an assignment.
11/11/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Terronar
Taming Draenor Complete

For some reason every time I try and view Tabarka's achieves I get an error message, Sorry for the lack of an assignment.

there seems to be an issue with armory
I think the issue with the armory is related to the new forums:

ICYMI: New Forums will be here on Tuesday

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/22764995

Megathreads, like this one will not migrate - we'll need to re-start it on Tuesday.
11/11/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Neall
I think the issue with the armory is related to the new forums:

ICYMI: New Forums will be here on Tuesday

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/22764995

Megathreads, like this one will not migrate - we'll need to re-start it on Tuesday.

thanks for the update!
Looks like it's working again!

Tabarka, head to nagrand(draenor) and get [Fat Sleeper Angler].

Standing by for a more assignment.
[Mechanical Brawler] complete!

Terronar, you're only 3 rares away from getting [Adventurer of Zuldazar]! Go get em!
[Adventurer of Zuldazar] Complete!

Eelnyk, go do a few more islands and loot 28 more doubloons for [Metal Detector]
Fat Sleeper Angler completed!

Terronar go do a few island expeditions and complete No Tourist