Blood Elf Heritage Armor...

General Discussion
09/18/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Akiza
INC 60% of the horde with the same transmog

I don't know about you, but that would look pretty awesome in a bg!
I'd like my heritage armor.

It's not like there's 3 of it in the game already.
As much as I love some of the heritage armor you know that stuff will only be fun for a hot minute until you realize everyone else has it. Still nice to have.
The BE heritage armor will make us bare everything. Make it happen, blizz.
The Dwarf heritage armor looks legit.
Better beat this slootmog
I'd like to see an updated Blood knight set if at all possible.
we're blood elves, anything we wear is hot.
I want the silvermoon guards body shield and the double bladed bastard sword (1 or 2 handed), so my blood elf warrior has option to use as protection, or arms or fury spec.
That dwarf armor tho. You can finally look like a mountain king.,That dwarf armor tho. You can finally look like a mountain king.
09/18/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Lunavale
Better be hot as !@#$ or I might actually consider quitting.

I've been wanting good Blood Elf gear looks since TBC, and we never really got it. Please make the most of this opportunity Blizzard.

if you would quit over that then just quit now XD
09/18/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Akiza
INC 60% of the horde with the same transmog

It's about time we were all equally fabulous
I just hope there is a non-robe version because I really don't like my plate wears being in one. Makes me think they'll trip in it if ,say a Warrior, charges or Paladin runs into battle.

I've been wanting good Blood Elf gear looks since TBC, and we never really got it. Please make the most of this opportunity Blizzard.

Sure....

I'm very excited for my Blood Elf to wear new gear! Cant' wait!
09/18/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Thanen
the question is do you have to lvl 1-120 for it.

I think no, but I glanced at wowhead. Probably have to be max level more than likely.
I hope its slooty enough. Its gotta be as good as this..
09/18/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Antoriss
09/18/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Thanen
the question is do you have to lvl 1-120 for it.

He already answered that. No. The only requirement will be exalted with Silvermoon(and Ironforge for the dwarf one) and obviously be a blood elf.
And you have to be at the level cap. But in this case, boosts and race changes are not forbidden.
At best it'll be Spellbreaker armor.
At worst it'll just be an HD version of those robes from the TBC Blood Elf Artwork.
At not even trying it'll be a red and gold version of the Void Elf Armor with flames instead of...foam wings?

Look at me.

Is this not fabulous?