If you're whining right now, you're the problem

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
09/18/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Pimentaco
09/18/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Pointyends
The Expac has been out what, a month?
So, roughly 4-5 weeks longer than the expansion should've taken to be in a decent, playable state?

4-5 weeks longer than the expansion should've taken to work out kinks in the system?

This has been a little over a month of feeling like we're in some parody test realm.

How so? What’s broken that prevents you from playing? I think I’m playing the same game you are, and I do dungeons , and mythics. I raid, do dailies, they all seem to work for me. Am I just lucky or did I download a different version?
Seriously people these days seem to have no patience. People complaining about Azerite gear, Some Alliance players complain about high elves and a mythical 'horde bias.

If people don't say anything, then Blizzard will have no way of knowing what is wrong, and have no idea what needs to be changed if people start leaving.

So you can be happy being a passive little bump on a log while other people take a more active interest in the game.
09/18/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Bealka
Seriously people these days seem to have no patience. People complaining about Azerite gear, Some Alliance players complain about high elves and a mythical 'horde bias.

The Expac has been out what, a month? And all this crying, tears, raging and "i quit" posts is driving me into unknown territory.

It's not like there was a alpha and a beta where people could list all the problems and issues that BFA has.....OH WAIT

"it's just alpha"
"it's just beta"
"it's just the first week of the expansion"
"it's just the first month of the expansion"
"it's just the first 6 months of the expansion"

People like you are the cancer that is plaguing WoW, stop the ***** white knighting, it's becoming pretty pathetic at this point. If this crap happened to ANY MMO dev they would get stomped on, in fact it just happened a few months ago to the Bless devs.

This mentality needs to end. It's one thing to dislike the expansion, cause I'm not going to lie there are some features in BFA that I dislike as well, but it's another thing to try and outright shame a person for enjoying the expansion and not agreeing with you. This does nothing, but encourage single minded toxicity on the forums and bully people into silence if their line of thinking doesn't align with your own.

Just stop.
09/18/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Lydinie
This mentality needs to end. It's one thing to dislike the expansion, cause I'm not going to lie there are some features in BFA that I dislike as well, but it's another thing to try and outright shame a person for enjoying the expansion and not agreeing with you. This does nothing, but encourage single minded toxicity on the forums and bully people into silence if their line of thinking doesn't align with your own.

I mean, the OP created this thread just to shame people for daring to not be 100% happy with Blizzard, so they don't have any room to complain if people toss some of that shame right back. It's not like they made a post in a thread saying they liked the game or something equally innocuous and got hammered for it.
09/18/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Mercurea
Seriously people just need to a grab a bear

That sounds...remarkably dangerous, and I'm going to have to pass. n_n;

Meow.
So people complaining are the problem? Or is it the people complaining about people complaining? You’re just as much of a problem. Get off the forums.
When people are told we have to wait X amount of days for the game to be worth playing, it becomes a problem when said game is PAY TO PLAY. 20 dollars (CAD) in my case. I think we're entitled to expect something. If it were a F2P game I would agree, but no. It's not. So I don't. How about YOU stop whining and defending a company that literally has a lawyer running it? It doesn't need a free one working for them on the damn forums.

BFA in short has been "Pay 15/20 more dollars for some content, it might be worth it, who knows?! Only one way to find out, click here to pay now!"
Well said, OP.
So, you're the problem?

That's one hell of a crybaby rant. Maybe you should just say, "thank you" and move on. Or do you think the legions of fanboys are why Blizzard is frantically addressing all of BfAs problems?

Everything that is happening, from the AMA to todays drop of info is because of player unrest, not a bunch of white-knighting.
Im canceling my membership and you shoud all day the same
09/18/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Mvura
Can we just agree that players probably aren't "the problem?"

Clearly the game being in a poor state is all our fault because we whined too much, duh.
"Stop complaining, its only alpha, they will fix it in beta!"
"Stop complaining, its only beta, these problems wont go live!"
"Stop complaining, its only been the first month of the xpack, everything will be fixed in the next patch!"
"Stop complaining, its the end of the xpack, they will fix the problems next xpack!"

Rinse and repeat.

You and people like you are actually the problem.

They are completely 100% the issue with this game.

They are completely 100% the issue with this game.

From gold selling to hacking to botting to griefing to trash talking in game...

Alot of changes had to be made because of them....

What nerve to say they are innocent in the situation.

/facepalm.
100% agree.

The gripes regarding Azerite and Island Expeditions have all been addressed (as valid as they were) but the negativity and doomsday calls were a bit ridiculous.

WoW has never been more content-filled and accessible at any point in its history. BfA isn’t perfect but the Dev Team has honed, prioritized and really brought forward the amalgams of mechanics and systems which make WoW the unique experience it is today.

People need to chillll and be grateful for the current iteration of a game that is approaching 20 years.

The Expac has been out what, a month? And all this crying, tears, raging and "i quit" posts is driving me into unknown territory.

Actually starting to defend Blizzard.

Expansions have never been perfect they have always required tuning from launch, every one of the. And yet the chattering of some loud and silly players would lead you to think that the game is bring about the end of civilization. WQ's are no good, where the weapon i need , why cant i do this, why cant we have high elves, Ion hates Alliance, nerf horde racials, gold missions suck, and so on and so on.

Seriously people just need to a grab a bear and chill the hell out. This game is a marathon, not a sprint and not every little thing that you think the future of WoW depends on will be in the game. If all you can do right now is curse they sky for being blue then really this may not be the game for you. The game has problem but the sheer amount of Hyperbole thrown around by some players has leaped past the point of stupidity.

If i were Blue or a Dev. i wouldnt come near GD without a full Bio-Hazard suit with kevlar underneath. There are so many whiney people that there is nothing that the could say that would almost certainly piss off someone with and axe to grind

If you really hate the game that much then seriously just quit. There are few things in this worse than incessant whiners. So really make yourselves happy and the rest of us who do get it, do understand that the game is always a work in progress and either zip it or quit it.

OP what you posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone who read it is now dumber for having done so. I award you no props and may God have mercy on your soul.

I couldn't resist, so sor . . . nah, no I'm not.=)

Semper Fi!
09/18/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Cuckchan
WoW has never been more content-filled and accessible at any point in its history
This isn't necessarily a good thing. In this case Blizz has sacrificed depth and quality for that glut of content and accessibility.

09/18/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Cuckchan
People need to chillll and be grateful
I chilllled a while ago and decided to stop posting my complaints, stop playing, and just not buy the new ex-pac 'cause what made the game unenjoyable for me in Legion obviously wasn't going to change for BfA. By all accounts I made the right decision.

That's what happens when people just chillll and stop voicing their opinions. Is that what you really want? People to stop supporting the game financially?
Oh and being grateful would require us being given something. This is a product people pay for, not a gift.
Rastlin, the voice of the people
I agree if your whining your the problem. Seeing how you started out whining about people whining. By default that means ur the problem.
I agree with you, somewhat.
Yes the whining over little things like wanted allied races and other biased opinions is kind of a problem. I agree that people are making a bigger deal out of this than what is acceptable.
However, saying that those who complained about azerite armor and other game play changes are the problem is where I have to disagree. Before the expansion even came out players begged blizzard to not make these changes on the live servers. Some telling blizzard that mobs were bugged, blizzard didn't listen and those bugged mobs were complained about on GD.
PTR is where they test out new ideas, most thought that PTR was to see what the player base liked and disliked. Since blizzard didn't change the PTR changes when it went live so people came to GD to vent.