357 Mage LF Guild.

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild to progress with in BFA. I do have a tank friend who is also looking and more than likely be going with me.

I am a adult and dont have time for the petty drama. Available anytime after 8:30pm Eastern.

Polymorph#11793
Maximum Effort (5/8H) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Most ranged dps specs
-Any can trial for heroic/bench

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/
Please put in an application if you're interested

btag Hethrus#1504
if you have any important questions
Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Deranged is a new guild founded and formed with multiple top tier raiders and top 100 leadership is recruiting all roles for Uldir N/H/M content as well as M+ . Currently we have a strong core of about 7 and we should fill very quickly as myself and the officers are avidly recruiting.

our expectations are when we start raiding that you know the encounters(have watch videos or have completed the encounter previously), you come prepared gemmed and enchanted(food and flasks will be provided) you have reached 350 ilvl and lvl 21 on your neck, and have knowledge of your class.

This being a new guild we expect to at least clear half the mythic tier as well as achieve aotc, But that dose not make this a casual guild we are semi hardcore mentality and expect the same to reach the goals of cutting edge next raid tier.

Raid days are T/W/T 1130pm-230am est. If you cannot make a raid day you need to let us know 24 hours in advance so we can plan to fill your slot, Remember you are a part of a team of 19 other people so we would like you to at least attend 95% of raids. During the time we are filling the roster we will be raiding on sun mon for a few weeks till we get everyone over from their teams they are currently in.

if you have any questions or are interested in joining us please contact me directly @Natas#1536
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 6/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them. Our melee roster is looking denser than our ranged, so that will be taken in to consideration.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fen) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne).
I love that you're completely against petty drama. We have very little tolerance for drama. We are a group of friends who have a very limited schedule (adulting is very time-consuming) and want to progress with what little time we have. Here's a little about us:

<Self Reliant> is an Alliance guild consisting of a group of friends, located on US-Stormrage. We focus mainly on mythic raiding with the goal of achieving Cutting Edge. Our guild values maturity and efficiency and raids on a 2-night schedule without sacrificing progression.

Current Recruitment Needs:
  • Tanks: Open
  • DPS: Open, with preference for ranged DPS
  • Healers: Open

• Raiding Schedule:
  • Wednesday and Sundays from 9PM-12AM ET.

• If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us:
  • Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/JU7P2ax
  • Discord: Zurikyu#9331
  • Battle.net: Zurikyu#1360

• Hopefully we're what you're looking for! Shoot me a message. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Hi there, I think you would be a great fit for our community. Our main play time is usually 6PM-11PM EST, since most of us are working adults (9-5'ers).

If you're interested in raiding, we raid from 9PM-11PM EST on Tuesday and Thursday, with an optional day on Sunday.

Check out our website for more information: https://wow.kryptedgaming.com/
    Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new guild and I believe our guild, Crimson Embers, is just what you are looking for.

We are a socially active raiding guild looking for new and returning players, just like you!

If you don’t mind switching servers (or even sides) please feel free to read the link below to learn more about us.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768717361#1

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102, in game as Kizeath or my email Kizi_crimsonembers@outlook.com

Happy Adventures
    Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them. Our melee roster is looking denser than our ranged, so that will be taken in to consideration.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fen) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne).
    <Last Pull> on Kil’Jaeden

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PST)

Faction: Horde

Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/qP4wq2puXWp?region=US&faction=Horde

Current Needs:
    We need any competent raiders. We have a good group but small, scaling seems to be best at about 20, we are at about 14 now. Groups welcome.
    Current no Rogue/Mage/DK/DH

About Us: Currently 5/9 N & 1/9 H - LF all players who want to get AOTC and are quality people. We are veteran players who have been there & done that. You will find no raging in our raiding, “ain’t nobody got time for that”. Focused on full Heroic clears, Mythic + farming, Achievement, Xmog & mount runs. Looking for good people who want to enjoy Heroic content and are done with the grind of Mythic raiding.

Btag: Innerpeace#11869
    Hi there. I added you on bnet. Let's talk.
    <Marginally Sufficient> is looking to complete our weekend progression team. We have a very active guild and Discord, with many members that love to run Mythic + dungeons.

This is an adult only guild only 18+ members. We play this game to raid and have a good time doing it. Our raids are elitism free, while still making steady progress. We will clear Heroic and move into Mythic when the time comes.

Our current progress is 8/8N 1/8H Uldir.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Tank: (1)
    - Druid
    - Monk
    - DK

Melee: (5)
    - DK
    - Rogue
    - Monk
    - DH

Range: (5)
    - Warlock
    - Hunter
    - Mage

Healer:(1)
    -Priest
    - Paladin

Raid Times
    - Friday and Saturday evening
    - 8:30pm - 12:00pm EST
    - You must be able to attend at least 86.3% of all raids.
    - We use Discord for all communications.
    - We require a minimal ilvl of 340, and level 19 HOA to attend raids.

If you are interested, please message me in game or add my add Battle Tag: Trepetow#1543
    <Loss> of Tichondrius-US is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content.

Current Progression:
    6/8H

Current Class Needs:
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Restoration Shaman - HIGH
  • Mistweaver Monk - HIGH
  • Rogue - Low
  • Hunter - Low
  • If your class isn't on the list and you're a solid player feel free to apply anyways!
    We always consider skilled players to add to our core.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 PM PST (server time)
    Invites are at 7:45PM!

Why <Loss>?
    <Loss> is an endgame progression guild that raids casual hours. We work together to accomplish the hardest content in the game while keeping our social lives intact.

We have only one objective in mind: PROGRESS.

We have weekly M+ contests, highest key each week gets a $5k gold reward that doubles each consecutive week you win. We also engage in War Mode PvP and BGs on a regular basis. Looking to build the PvP aspect of our teams starting in BFA.

<Loss> recruits on the basis of character and raid performance. If either of these is lacking, we don't want you. Fast learners that can exceed under pressure without sacrificing your life to raid 4 or 5 days a week should seek out an officer in-game for a trial.

We are always striving to get better and add skilled players to our team. We have an active core and a fun environment. Many people play other games as well on off-nights.

We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Expectations:
    Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings.

We expect vocal communication when required.
    It's self explanatory. If you need to say something, say it. If we ask you a question, don't say "I don't know."

There is no drama here.
    This is a game, we all play to have fun. Leave your personal vendettas at the login screen!

We will NOT waste your time, do NOT waste ours.
    You're expected to be on time and ready to pull at 7:45PM.

If you think you have the skill and attitude to belong in <Loss> we would love to hear from you.

Please join our discord and head to the #guild-recruitment text channel, follow the link for our application and fill one out! Once submitted, shoot us a message back on discord in the #application-review channel letting us know you've completed the process!

<Loss> Discord:
    https://discord.gg/hC9Pqjq
    Guild: <In Æternum>
    Faction: HORDE
    Realm: Area 52
    Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST
    Cleared: 6/8 H
    Recruitment: Refer to https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767758558
    To Apply Visit our Discord - https://discord.gg/HWfVrf2
    Fill out & Paste the information from #welcome into #applications.
    Needs: dps