most memorable boss quotes?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
09/19/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Conorn
"Congratulations! Allow me to give you a little befitting of your accomplishments. Henceforth, you shall be known as the Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions!"
that title was glorious for the couple of hours I had it
"Finish it! Finish it! Kill me, or I swear by the Dragonqueen you'll never see daylight again!"

Makes me sad everytime I fight her while leveling an alt. :(
The two headed ogre in shattered halls was awesome.
"Tempest Keep was merely a setback."

and who can forget in the heart of the last bastion for the Scourge one of the bosses ends on:
"Garfrost hope giant underpants clean. Save boss great shame. For later."
Instead of "brb" or "back" I always feel the urge to yell, "I RETURN! A SECOND CHANCE TO CARVE YOUR SKULL!"
09/19/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Kaelhar
YOUR PATHETIC MAGIC BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS YOU
"Don't look so smug; I know what you're thinking! But Tempest Keep was merely a setback!"

"Lesser beings?? Intruding here?! A shame that your excess courage does not compensate for your stupidity! Just what did you hope to accomplish? You storm brazenly into my domain.... to employ magic...against ME?! AHAHAHAHA!"
~Malygos

The Eye of Eternity speech is one of the best boss speeches in the game TBH. Malygos is so done with our bs and is *such* a snarky b!tch about it!

Best dragon. RIP. :(
WHAT IS THAT YOU HOLD DRUID
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"So, the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?"
"Rocks are dumb"

Also:
"...The fiend of a thousand faces! Cower before my true form! BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!"
09/19/2018 09:23 PMPosted by Februari
"So, the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?"

Lord, he had such a hateboner for Tirion...
“What are we, if not slaves to this torment?”
Good news everybody! The Slime is flowing again!
The Lich King whispers: The Light will abandon you hero... Just as it did... me!

at this point I realized just how tormented Arthas was by becoming the Lich King
"Aaagh! Do not...rejoice! Your victory... is a hollow one. For I shall return with powers beyond your imagining.

<Kel'Thuzad cackles maniacally> "

Oh KT I miss you. Come back soon ok?
YOU FACE JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION!
Good news, everyone! I think I've perfected a plague to destroy all life on Azeroth!
You can just HEAR him smiling.
“A tempest of righteous fire!!!”

“And time turns again...”
CRAVEN MAGGOTS!
Despair so delicious. Run away little girl, Run away!