cant claim the dreadwake mount or pet have 6m0 sub last few years

Customer Support
Help cant claim the dreadwake mount. I have had a 6month sub for the last few years yet I can not claim the new mount and pet.
When was the last billing period, if it was not between 8/19 and today, it won't count, and you need to add the 180 day prepaid bundle.

If it was a qualifying purchase, there wouldn't be anything you really need to claim though, you would have the mount gift wrapped in the mount tab.
wow so I have been on a 6mo sub for over the last 5 years and if my payment wasn't on the right date I don't get the mount hmmm very interesting
09/19/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Fleaflicker
Help cant claim the dreadwake mount. I have had a 6month sub for the last few years yet I can not claim the new mount and pet.

It looks like your current 6 month recurring subscription doesn't rebill until the 26th, so you should otherwise qualify for the promotional mount.

Please submit a ticket: Missing Dreadwake Mount
09/19/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Kozzae
When was the last billing period, if it was not between 8/19 and today, it won't count, and you need to add the 180 day prepaid bundle.

That isn't accurate. If you had an active 6 month subscription as of 9/19 12:01 AM PDT you should qualify for the promotion.

If you purchased the 180 Game Time through the Blizzard Shop between 8/19 and 9/19 you will qualify for the promotional mount.
09/19/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Vrakthris
09/19/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Fleaflicker

It looks like your current 6 month recurring subscription doesn't rebill until the 26th, so you should otherwise qualify for the promotional mount.

Please submit a ticket: [url="https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/181/1500/channels?utm_source=Internal-CSForum&utm_medium=Posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=contact"]Missing Dreadwake Mount[/url]
My subscription just renewed on 18/9, will i be able to qualify, it is only 1 day different from the promo date...
09/19/2018 06:34 PMPosted by Excerion
My subscription just renewed on 18/9, will i be able to qualify, it is only 1 day different from the promo date...

There was a small window of time where some folks may not have been included when the mounts were sent out because of when the data was pulled. If your 6 month subscription renewed in the last day and you didn't get the mount, please submit a ticket using the link I provided.
thanks for the info I will give it a try
My subscription renewed on 8/31/2018.
Will i qualify or do I need to wait until the next renewal period (3mth sub).
09/21/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Grunger
Will i qualify or do I need to wait until the next renewal period (3mth sub).

If you have a 3 month sub you don't qualify, the promotion is for 6 months.

Since you didn't have an active 6-month sub at the start of the promotion, to get the mount you'd need to purchase the 6 month bundle of game time, not a subscription. That is the only way for you to qualify for the mount at this time.

Otherwise, you can wait until sometime next year when it hits the store and you can buy it that way.

(3mth sub).

It had to be a 6 month sub to qualify, or else you can add a 180 day prepaid time now, via the specific prepaid time from the store. 2 separate 3 months won't count.
https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-mount-dreadwake-gametime-bundle
thanks all.
I sort of read it that way too.
Also, the pet is separate. Only the mount comes with the 6 month bundle
long story short. I got a in game notice to claim the Dreadwake mount thinking it was a mistake... i closed the window. after talking to Blizz i found out the mount was given to me do to my current 6 month subscription. my problem now is the Dreadwake mount is not on my mount list and there is no "Gift box" to open and claim the mount..

how do I get it? or did I perminatly lose it when i closed the window.
09/21/2018 06:13 PMPosted by Theevilquéen
Also, the pet is separate. Only the mount comes with the 6 month bundle

Yes, the pet is separate.

09/22/2018 04:44 PMPosted by Côgspring
long story short. I got a in game notice to claim the Dreadwake mount thinking it was a mistake... i closed the window. after talking to Blizz i found out the mount was given to me do to my current 6 month subscription. my problem now is the Dreadwake mount is not on my mount list and there is no "Gift box" to open and claim the mount..

how do I get it? or did I perminatly lose it when i closed the window.

Here are the three ways to qualify:

1. After the start of the promotion, buy the 180 day gametime block* from the Store.
2. Before the start of the promotion, have purchased the 180 day gametime block within the last 30 days.
3. Before the start of the promotion, have an active 6 month Subscription on the account.

To Claim:
Option 1 shows up in-game under the Mounts tab. Check filters if it does not.
Options 2 and 3 show up as a gift in the launcher because you qualified before the promotion started.

*With regard to option 1 - if you set up a 6 month subscription after the promotion start date, that is not the same product as a game time block. You can contact Billing to get a refund on the sub and instead buy the game time block that qualifies for the promotion. Refund link https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/1153/solution
I have been a loyal customer and had a month to month payment from my checking account since 2005 non stop.. Would I be able to get this mount as well? I don't plan on getting rid of this game considering how much money I have invested in it over the years, with all the expansions, pets, mounts...etc.
09/22/2018 05:07 PMPosted by Tamatha
I have been a loyal customer and had a month to month payment from my checking account since 2005 non stop.. Would I be able to get this mount as well? I don't plan on getting rid of this game considering how much money I have invested in it over the years, with all the expansions, pets, mounts...etc.

No, you'd need to have an active 6 month sub at time of the promo going live or buying a block of 180 days to get the mount.

Or you can wait until the mount goes onto the store by itself near year.

I am so sorry! You could have saved a lot of money by doing the 6 month sub. To fix that, go ahead and buy the 180 day time card which gives you the mount and a discount on the game. Then use the 6 month sub option so you save money. This is applicable only if you plan to play that long.
I have had the 6 month subscription for two years. It renewed on 08/01. Do I get the mount?
09/22/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Shinxtails

No, you'd need to have an active 6 month sub at time of the promo going live or buying a block of 180 days to get the mount.

Or you can wait until the mount goes onto the store by itself near year.