Worst specs right now?

General Discussion
I know shamans have it pretty bad, along with shadow priests and prot warriors. Anyone else feel like their spec is underpowered?
Feral is bottom of the PvE charts for raid and dungeon DPS. Still strong in PvP though.
Add the two DPS DK specs to that. We’re okay in PvE but suck in PvP.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#
Fury's out put is complete !@#$, but i love the playstyle compared to the slow pace of arms. Im pulling 12-13k sustained as arms, soon as i switch to fury with two pretty decent weapons i drop to like 9k dps (yes i know how to play fury as well) it just does not have the output of the bleed that arms brings. Dont even get me started on prot, GCD has ruined prot warrior unless you're tanking a single boss.
09/21/2018 03:55 AMPosted by Yrimi
Feral is bottom of the PvE charts for raid and dungeon DPS. Still strong in PvP though.
Rip Feral druid, only good for 1 tier (7.3) and got OBLITERATED on pre-patch, not even became "slightly" worse than it was on 7.3, but just totally, absolutely, completely, became trash tier, on PvE atleast.

FeelsBadMan
09/21/2018 03:50 AMPosted by Hellsçream
I know shamans have it pretty bad, along with shadow priests and prot warriors. Anyone else feel like their spec is underpowered?

Prot warrior
Elemental
Enhancement
Restoration Shaman
Shadow
Feral
Protection Warrior

Pretty much the same as Legion
09/21/2018 06:10 AMPosted by PlayerKZVLQH
Elemental
Enhancement
Restoration Shaman
Shadow
Feral
Protection Warrior

Pretty much the same as Legion

/thread.
Who cares about numbers? They're virtually all boring.
Demonology is pretty bad too imo.
Ion said that they were going to make some changes in the Shamans spells and that we could try them out by the end of this week in a PTR. Has anyone seen this yet cuz I havent
09/21/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Hascall
Demonology is pretty bad too imo.

Numbers-wise it is like the 2nd or 3rd worst spec. But the play style for it is quite fun, IMO.
09/21/2018 06:15 AMPosted by Startastic
Ion said that they were going to make some changes in the Shamans spells and that we could try them out by the end of this week in a PTR. Has anyone seen this yet cuz I havent

As soon as Ion said "late in the week" I assumed it would be Friday afternoon/evening. It appears I wasn't wrong.
Marksmanship deserves honorable mention.
Yeah I was gonna say, what about marksman hunters?

I had my spec playstyle change fundamentally multiple times through legion, first with prepatch then with changes nerfs and buffs and then comes BFA and its just a mess.

MM is just so badly designed right now, but part of the reason it is so bad is because you can compare it with BM.

I do better dps with BM playing badly than I do playing mm well, except BM is 100% mobile and mm is low mobility, bm has better aoe and in general there is very little reason to play mm when bm exists, which is a shame because I don't like bm playstyle currently, although mm isn't much better.

You'd think blizzard might have nutted out this class design thing by now.
In PVP, all three warlock specs are garbage.
resto sham and feral animal dominated the last tourney but i guess suck at pve?!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Marksman hunter is complete trash and everyone seems to forget.
09/21/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Wyler
Who cares about numbers? They're virtually all boring.

This cannot be overstated enough
09/21/2018 04:09 AMPosted by Omnislash
Fury's out put is complete !@#$, but i love the playstyle compared to the slow pace of arms. Im pulling 12-13k sustained as arms, soon as i switch to fury with two pretty decent weapons i drop to like 9k dps (yes i know how to play fury as well) it just does not have the output of the bleed that arms brings. Dont even get me started on prot, GCD has ruined prot warrior unless you're tanking a single boss.

Fury is really not as bad as people make it out to be.

Prot on the other hand, not great in it's current state. Our prot war since wotlk is re-rolling dk for a while.