BM over nerfd

Arenas
09/21/2018 10:56 PMPosted by Sbgoaty
09/21/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Ralin

BM is good in pvp. Spoiler alert though it's not because of their dmg.

Its their damage, on top of having a 5 second stun and 8 second trap, whilst having roar of sacrifice and pet heal, as well as aspect of the turtle

theres quite a few things that make them good

Intimidation is a baseline ability now that acts as a 15 second buff on the pet and if the pet hits you it stuns
trap you can trinket out of
spirit mend im surprised out of
turtle is a !@#$ defensive
exhilirate is the only decent heal besides spirit mend (before any nerfs)

you claim its the damage but I almost guarantee you have no clue how a hunter works just like every other kiddo crying about hunter
bm pet has more mobility than any class in this game
The 'ol 1, 2 punch they they leveled on sub rogues.

Its going to suck and you're not going to like it.
09/21/2018 11:23 PMPosted by Utensil
09/21/2018 10:56 PMPosted by Sbgoaty

Its their damage, on top of having a 5 second stun and 8 second trap, whilst having roar of sacrifice and pet heal, as well as aspect of the turtle

theres quite a few things that make them good

Intimidation is a baseline ability now that acts as a 15 second buff on the pet and if the pet hits you it stuns
spirit mend im surprised out of
turtle is a !@#$ defensive
exhilirate is the only decent heal besides spirit mend (before any nerfs)

you claim its the damage but I almost guarantee you have no clue how a hunter works just like every other kiddo crying about hunter

TrAp IsNt GoOd YoU cAn JuSt TrInKeT iT!

compelling argument

"turtle is a !@#$ defensive "
Right, an ability that makes you immune to damage and still able to re-position is bad.... omegalul

plz almighty BM lord please explain to us how the class works since apparently the entire arena population has no idea

imagine posting on an alt account in 2018 so people cant see your lack of arena experience
09/21/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Shiyoakemi
09/21/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Ralin

Good thing it's not.

55% of a hunters damage according to details is pet auto-cast abilities, auto shoot, pet autoattacks and weapon enchant.

Fines, gimp that damage by a whole bunch and put it into our active buttons like kill command, we aren't going to complain. Make auto damage do the same damage as everyone else's auto attack/poison/enchant damage and have our active stuff do 25%-40% more damage like everyone else's button pressing. I don't care where my damage comes from as long as stuff dies.
09/21/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Sbgoaty
Right, an ability that makes you immune to damage and still able to re-position is bad.... omegalul

Do you know how many times I've died during turtle? It's not a pally bubble, it doesn't may you immune to dots. It stops NEW damage, but if you got a bunch of dots GG.
Hunter is a dead class in PvP now. We should all play Demon Hunters and smash our face on the keyboard with a warrior and watch things die.
09/21/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Ohgodmyeyes
ITT: bunch of BM's who don't realize how busted they actually are
come from a dh tyats funny. Probably the most busted melee class in pvp. Bm was actually in a good spot and this nerf wasn't needed
come from a dh tyats funny. Probably the most busted melee class in pvp. Bm was actually in a good spot and this nerf wasn't needed

09/21/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Caperx
bm is fine its roughly a 3% damage nerf none of my glad/r1 hunters friends are mad. Bm was still too strong atm. Im still gonna cupid

09/21/2018 10:48 PMPosted by Kyoski
good.

automated gameplay specs shouldn't be top tier

seeing bm hunters backpeddle and keyboard turn at 2400+ while their pet carrys them with their infinite mobility/cc breaking is disgusting
its not automatic tho lol like how dumb arr people? A pet with frenzy stacks hits like a wet noodle
09/21/2018 11:28 PMPosted by Kyoski
bm pet has more mobility than any class in this game
yeah? More mobility then a warrior dh or druid? Lol k

09/21/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Caperx
bm is fine its roughly a 3% damage nerf none of my glad/r1 hunters friends are mad. Bm was still too strong atm. Im still gonna cupid

good.

seeing bm hunters backpeddle and keyboard turn at 2400+ while their pet carrys them with their infinite mobility/cc breaking is disgusting
its not automatic tho lol like how dumb arr people? A pet with frenzy stacks hits like a wet noodle

good.

hunter pets dont have cc breaking abilties lol wtf. Masters call dose but no one uses those pets. Like are people this dumb
Bm is a spec that should never be that good, only viable as a support. Such a brain dead class shouldn't reward 80 IQ mouth breathers with wins because they tunnel vision someone and played pop a mole on their keyboard with their 3 buttons. Sorry not sorry.
09/22/2018 01:44 AMPosted by Bootystalker
Bm is a spec that should never be that good, only viable as a support. Such a brain dead class shouldn't reward 80 IQ mouth breathers with wins because they tunnel vision someone and played pop a mole on their keyboard with their 3 buttons. Sorry not sorry.
lol 3 buttons ? Please go on tell us which classes roatations consist of more then 4 buttons now. Everythings been pruned and theres atleast 5 specs easier and do much more damage
09/22/2018 01:44 AMPosted by Bootystalker

BM has way more than 3 buttons mate. Go play one and you'll learn they have more buttons than Rogues...
All of these BM hunters that got rating for the first time this season are going to fade away into dust like Spider Man in Infinity War

" m-m-mister Jellybeans I don't feel so good...."
good.

i hate bm as much as the rest of the player base, but hunter pets have no mobility skills or cc breaks lol. pets got a dash and thats it. you can shut down a bm hunter so easy with sleeping or rooting the pet. druid mage will never lose to bm if they play it correctly. nova/root pet then sleep pet you can even los the hunter we cant use kill command or any shots when los. you should really be complaining about dhs an their stupid !@# survibility and doubling everyones damage. there is times in 3s when we kill the warrior/other melee mongoloid that they qued with an nearly lost 2 vs 3 due to the sheer ammount of damage and survibility they have.
09/22/2018 05:38 AMPosted by Sbgoaty
All of these BM hunters that got rating for the first time this season are going to fade away into dust like Spider Man in Infinity War

Look the salty windwalker that doesnt know !@#$ about the hunter class trying to talk %^-* about hunters.
God the arena playerbase is full of sperglords who can't handle it when a spec is doing well actually requires a margin of gray matter to play.
But bm is face roll
Nope
Bm but is easy
Sure but it's the most involved spec
But bm has these defensives and healing
Turtle is !@#$ and is nothing like deterrence, exhilaration is a 2 minute cd for a heal and theres spirit bond which I'm surprised hasn't got nerfed.
But hunters can break cc
Masters call but who the hell uses that pet
Seriously all you sports crying that bm is over powered should be at least semi informed before making stupid comments
Wish they'd just delete BM and anybody that plays the spec from the game

09/22/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Utensil
09/22/2018 05:38 AMPosted by Sbgoaty

Look the salty windwalker that doesnt know !@#$ about the hunter class trying to talk %^-* about hunters.
God the arena playerbase is full of sperglords who can't handle it when a spec is doing well actually requires a margin of gray matter to play.
But bm is face roll
Nope
Bm but is easy
Turtle is !@#$ and is nothing like deterrence, exhilaration is a 2 minute cd for a heal and theres spirit bond which I'm surprised hasn't got nerfed.
But hunters can break cc
Seriously all you sports crying that bm is over powered should be at least semi informed before making stupid comments
Hopefully this dude gets deleted first before he hyperventilates
09/22/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Ostrich
Wish they'd just delete BM and anybody that plays the spec from the game

09/22/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Utensil
But bm is face roll
Nope
Bm but is easy
But hunters can break cc
Hopefully this dude gets deleted first before he hyperventilates

Wish they would delete stupid kids like you from the internet imagine what it would be like where people get deleted for making ignorant comments such as this one.
09/21/2018 11:23 PMPosted by Utensil

yeah just trinket the trap every 25 seconds IDIOTS