More tuning. Beta to end soon!!

General Discussion
https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/39802-azerite-trait-tuning-for-september-25th-blue-posts/

-.-
Jeebs, people, will you stop it with the "Beta for Azeroth" nonsense already? Yeah, the game's got major issues right now, but endlessly repeating "betabetabeta" is not clever and is annoying.
09/22/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Eyrinjia
Jeebs, people, will you stop it with the "Beta for Azeroth" nonsense already? Yeah, the game's got major issues right now, but endlessly repeating "betabetabeta" is not clever and is annoying.

To be fair, the truth is the truth. I am not really sure why anyone would think a number of players wouldn't be upset with what was released as a live version of the game.

I don't think it's annoying. Primarily because it's kinda true. We gave mountains upon mountains of information and feedback to Blizzard. Pages upon pages. And this game was released in the most broken state it's ever been in.

We've had bad launches, yes. But by this point, the game felt normal. We're not talking about bad launches at this point. We're talking about a lot of questionable design decisions and a hell of a lot of silence from Blizzard's end. Even the RedditAMA was fairly useless.

Feels kind of like beta.

Too be fair, it is still Beta. Considering the entire expansion was rushed without full testing on everything. Therefore, this is why it is called Beta for Azeroth.

Well seeing as they ignored almost all of the feedback they were given during the actual alpha and beta, and the nonstop balance changes they've been rolling out since "launch" I think it's pretty fair to say live currently feels like a paid beta test.
09/22/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Smadinkle

To be fair, the truth is the truth. I am not really sure why anyone would think a number of players wouldn't be upset with what was released as a live version of the game.

Maybe if you would actually play the game you would see it isn't so bad but just like all other forum heroes you just cry on here.
09/22/2018 06:39 AMPosted by Illidonkey

Maybe if you would actually play the game you would see it isn't so bad but just like all other forum heroes you just cry on here.

That isn't true. If you do high end content and actually focus on information we've been given, the issues with BFA are more apparent than any other expansion previously experienced. I raid through heroic and normal Uldir every week, I hit 1950 week 1 of the arena season. I play this game every day with regular people.

It's got a lot of problems right now, and it is as bad as it feels. And to be frank, you have zero right or logical reason to diminish someone else's perspective when you know nothing about the amount of effort they put into something. I'd suggest you stop that. Makes you look silly.

Oh right, because everyone who post on GD doesn't play the game.

0/10
Class tuning has ALWAYS continued over the course of the expansion.

But not inaccurate.
If only they'd tune the broken dungeon trash for mythic +. I like how some of the trash is harder than the bosses. Heck, I wouldn't even care if they buffed the bosses, if they nerfed some of the trash.
Oh yeah, also, OP, this expansion will always remain at Beta. Well, until they actually fix up more than just classes.
I don't play high level content but it is somewhat true about "beta for Azeroth".

You can s e my post history to see I'm not trolling.

There are quests that the marker is way off from where the npc really is, typos, bugs in the open world, bugs in dungeons, you name it.

I am somewhat having fun, because apparently my class was or still is a bit op but can you imagine maining a spriest or a shaman?

Yeah the game came out in a bad shape not unplayable but it does have the beta feeling that everyone keeps saying.
my boomkin can't exactly match the dps of the rogues and DHs in my groups...

#proofofbeta
They had everything down pretty close to perfect at the end of Legion.

Then the BFA pre-patch launched and it's been really weird ever since.

I could go for another 4 months of late-stage Legion if I could have that back again.
They were looking for more game engineers after the mass exodus. Its a wod problem all over again where people left for better oppurtunies. Not that Blizzard is a bad place to work but they are offer more lucrative deals or maybe be one of the founders of a new ip.

Well with something as nebulous as the azerite traits it would require large amounts of info for raid settings . same thing happened in legion and class tuning before, during, and after emerald nightmare and boringmaul in WoD.
09/22/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Saralocks

Oh right, because everyone who post on GD doesn't play the game.

0/10

According to GD everyone here is unsubbed.

0/10 for fake news
The classes we play literally get changed every second day by random hot fixes and not by small amount but by swinging 20-30% amounts, why the !@#$ wouldn't we be pissed off?