More tuning. Beta to end soon!!

General Discussion
I by no means hate bfa, but I think blizzard really shot themselves in the foot with azerite gear. In a game where class balance is already difficult, being that it needs to balanced across multiple specs of multiple classes, against multiple types and diffficulties of content....complain all you like but that's hard to manage....regardless, the idea to add hundreds of new random talents to this formula was a horrible idea. When they could have added three new talents to each spec and not only would that have been easier to balance, it probably would have made everyone happier.
09/22/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Saralocks
09/22/2018 06:39 AMPosted by Illidonkey
Maybe if you would actually play the game you would see it isn't so bad but just like all other forum heroes you just cry on here.

Oh right, because everyone who post on GD doesn't play the game.

0/10

We all know you don't. You have even said you aren't playing until 8.1 or later.
Mmmm yes give me your tears blizzard banana riders.
Preach on what's wrong with azerite

https://youtu.be/CDfysbUlrZg?t=221
09/22/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Erioch
According to GD everyone here is unsubbed.

And who says that everyone who is in GD is unsub. And honestly, if people were unsubbing, it would be quite a waste of money paying to just continue posting on the forums, don't you think?

09/22/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Illidonkey
We all know you don't. You have even said you aren't playing until 8.1 or later.

Where have I said that?
mmos are always an ever changing state. but this xpac more so i guess. well really Vanilla changes more than any while it was being played. class design numbers bugs instances. even changed few times amount of people allowed in certain activitiesi dont recall that being labeled beta.

in fact thoose bugs and issues are a huge part of what made it fun to explore. and do wierd things with classes.
09/22/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Eyrinjia
Jeebs, people, will you stop it with the "Beta for Azeroth" nonsense already? Yeah, the game's got major issues right now, but endlessly repeating "betabetabeta" is not clever and is annoying.

If statements of facts make you cry, may I suggest you protect your fragile sensibilities by not reading them?
They haven't launched a single feature this xpac without some massive bug that needed to be immediately fixed. Beta for Azeroth indeed. Even as someone who's played this game for 12 years and still loves the crap out of it, this expansion has left me unimpressed and rolling my eyes.
It's astounding what a convoluted mess the azerite system is, how was this not scrapped in early beta/alpha?
09/22/2018 06:34 AMPosted by Saralocks
Jeebs, people, will you stop it with the "Beta for Azeroth" nonsense already? Yeah, the game's got major issues right now, but endlessly repeating "betabetabeta" is not clever and is annoying.

Too be fair, it is still Beta. Considering the entire expansion was rushed without full testing on everything. Therefore, this is why it is called Beta for Azeroth.

Don’t forget the enormous amount of feedback that was ignored. Betas are nothing but PR stunts these days

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tryin to earn you some green text?

09/22/2018 06:47 AMPosted by Xethorsiph
Class tuning has ALWAYS continued over the course of the expansion.

Yeah cause we've had abilities buffed by up to 400% in the first month before.

09/22/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Security
09/22/2018 06:34 AMPosted by Saralocks

Too be fair, it is still Beta. Considering the entire expansion was rushed without full testing on everything. Therefore, this is why it is called Beta for Azeroth.

Don’t forget the enormous amount of feedback that was ignored. Betas are nothing but PR stunts these days

Blizz betas have always been for hype and nothing else.