2 Night 5/8H guild rebuilding for Mythic

Sargeras
Adult guild, with no Drama
==============================================================
2 night a week Mythic progression.
Fun group of guys who like to socialize and kill some baddies.
Raid Days: Tues/Thur 8:30-11:30 EST

Contraband -We are a group of friends that have played together for some time now. We all used to raid in a "hardcore" environment. We just no longer have the time to put into a group like that anymore.

Our current progression is 5/8H. We spent the last few months as a casual guild, but that just dosen't work with how we like to play. We raid 2 nights a week Tues/Thurs 8:30 pm -11:30. Off nights are spent farming Mythic+ runs/Fun Stuff. We encourage solid players to give us a shot!

We have a Discord server and use it frequently.
Looking at adding a few solid ppl could use 1 tank 2 heals and 1-2 dps to round out. If you're class is not on the list but you feel you can make a solid contribution please contact one of us!

What we expect from you.
1) No extra baggage. Don't be a d-bag
2) The willingness to learn. Or teach, help each other out.
3) Attitude. We are very social, we spend lots of time together in and out of game. The last thing we need are downers and hot heads.

We also would like someone to take Raid Lead position, we curently have one but he would like to step away from that part.

You can find me in game or add my btag if you're interested Nipps#11638
Can also look for Nippz, Weoweoweowee, Hellrime or Waylander in game.
Things are going good! Still could use a healer and 2-3 REALLY GOOD dps to push into mythics. Add me so we can do this thing! Nipps#11638