Looking For Alliance Guild

Kirin Tor, Sentinels, and Steamwheedle Cartel
Just moved my hunter over to Alliance side and am looking for a guild to join. I'm interested in some raiding but nothing beyond heroic at most. Mainly I want to get into ranked pvp and run mythic plus dungeons.

Don't want a huge guild that takes all comers where I'd get lost in the crowd but I don't want a small guild with nobody hardly ever online, either. I use discord only, I don't use older VoiP software anymore.

Feel free to leave me a reply or contact me in game if you think your guild might have a place for a gnome with a mustache as magnificent as mine.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765976437#post-1
Check us out and see if we might be a good fit for you.
Either way, good hunting and welcome to the Alliance!
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
10/03/2018 06:43 PMPosted by Kotipelto
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!

Thank you for the offer but since you're on Sargeras it doesn't really help me any since SWC/KT/Sentinels are not linked to your server. :(
Sparkatus, if you're still looking for a place to call home, you're more than welcome to give us a shot. If we're not a good fit for you, there's no hard feelings. :D