Disc Nerf Not Enough

Arenas
buff their healing and nerf their damage, simple. priests doing as much damage as a dps is stupid, same with a feral doing as much offhealing as a healer. doesn't make sense and never will
09/11/2018 09:49 PMPosted by Gearlancer
buff their healing and nerf their damage, simple. priests doing as much damage as a dps is stupid, same with a feral doing as much offhealing as a healer. doesn't make sense and never will

Priest have to put themselves at risk by being in los of the enemy, we heal through damage. Any other healer can just los and heal their partner.
Nah man there is nothing wrong with a a healer doing 400k dos while healing 800k in a match. That’s pretty normal if you ask me , also pair them with a rogue and it’s even more balanced. Rogue the most balanced class ever
Legion babies want healers to be depressing to play again. You might have to actually activate the 4 brain cells you have in there somewhere to kill a healer nowadays. You can do it.

Just be glad you weren't around for the days before dampening or the other mechanics that shorten 2's games. Some matches would last 30 mins.
Priests needed the nerfs they got but I'm pretty sure they're fine now...

Definitely bigger issues out there right now.
09/11/2018 09:49 PMPosted by Gearlancer

Soumds like a learn to play issue for you and your teammates. Try watching class guides and learning the mechanics of the game. maybe listen to replies to threads on how to counter other classes instead of just posting the same nonsense every time. With all due respect. warriors crank out so much damage priests can’t even dps that much. Try learning the proper rotation for your abilities too.
I love the kids asking for disc nerfs they are always sitting around 1k to 1500 rated and just cant beat them. They put a CC on them but insta break it due to the low IQ plays and then say Disc are OP. Woah that disc priest does more damage then me maybe because i dont even know my own damage rotation.

Get real people Disc already lose if we fall behind, if we get CC'd and you play smart you will win.
09/11/2018 04:05 PMPosted by Abombanation

They use a lot of Mana when Yeeting in your face.

I love how uninformed you are with every single post you make on the forums.
I can assure you Disc isn't running oom from doing damage.

They run oom from having to spam shadowmend, which they do often because atonement healing is low, and it's incredibly mana inefficient.

Look at this guy. Lvl 55 Alt DK can't take a joke.
09/11/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Yukiez
Crapping all over all healers, discs just faceroll immortal to glad.

if you think disc isnt op ur bad tbh

calls others bad

highest arena achieve is 1750

ok
Not having an issue with disc.

Perhaps their damage seems a bit high but i'm not even so sure about that since we just CC them the whole game and yeet the deeps.

Rdruid on the other hand.... Endless mana, endless movement, endless tree, extremely potent hots, Vortex might well be the best peel i've ever seen, roots all day, cyclone is very powerful (offensively and defensively), stun is very powerful (offensively and defensively), Bearform seems very tanky. not to mention the ability to negate poly/rep almost indefinitely.

If our CC isn't absoulutely flawless vs a rdruid it's a loss because even a few globals of hots is enough to 100% halt or reverse any damage that was done in the go window.
Every Disc/X think disc is fine.
Especially BM/disc they think their class/comp is fine.
Other people just need to l2p LoL.
This is why we need 2k+ min or something for arena forums...

What a joke, discs are undertuned compared to other healers. If you think the added dps from a disc is the only reason you are losing games, you are bad. And thats ok, ppl can be bad, just dont break the game because of it.

Noobs look at representation and damage meters only smh...
09/12/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Saucerboy

What a joke, discs are undertuned compared to other healers. If you think the added dps from a disc is the only reason you are losing games, you are bad. And thats ok, ppl can be bad, just dont break the game because of it.

Is your healer happens to be a disc priest?
09/12/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Babyfatty
09/12/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Saucerboy

Highest enhance ret in the world and every single disc including rmp is a win, just havnt faced a R1 jungle yet. Druid best healer with rsham btw. We did great with mw as well, did poorly with disc.

Edit: our disc was 3k last season as a comp only he played so dont even think about saying its a "git gud" thing like your fellow challengers would.
Here in the rat leagues disc isn't a problem.
09/12/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Saucerboy
09/12/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Babyfatty

Highest enhance ret in the world and every single disc including rmp is a win, just havnt faced a R1 jungle yet. Druid best healer with rsham btw. We did great with mw as well, did poorly with disc.

Edit: our disc was 3k last season as a comp only he played so dont even think about saying its a "git gud" thing like your fellow challengers would.

But you were riding the disc train before nerfed no?
Regen nerfed didn’t make much of an impact since you and the ret off heal is comparable as extra healer.
Riding that op comp and got mad when disc was properly tuned and calling everyone bads.
Hypocrisy.
i think the bigger problem is all these post season 2k+ achievment babies are expecting to just run and and mash a few buttons and win. I have been right around 2.3k every season i played in legion as disc, and can tell you, that if I get behind in healing in BFA, or if the other team is putting out a ton of dps with the right CC, we lose. We may be able to pull of some stuff to get us back in the game, but it cost us a ton of mana. All you have to do is be smart, use cooldowns for tons of pressure against the disc you are playing, make swaps, etc. and you will win most games.
Also, stop blaming disc for their healing being low if you cant even kick the cc going out on them (that they cant avoid, like bash/clone, or intimidate/trap). You have to do some of the legwork too you know.
Cant wait for some sub 1700 player call me out and tell me to git gud.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Regen nerfed didn’t make much of an impact since you and the ret off heal is comparable as extra healer.
Riding that op comp and got mad when disc was properly tuned and calling everyone bads.
Hypocrisy.

So you’re admiting priests have gotten nerfed a few times and are not the best healer (many say they weren’t ever to begin with) but you want more nerfs for them? Hypocrisy.

Why are you talking about priests and bringing rets healing into making them stronger? every healer runs with rets and there’s more then one hybrid but that doesn’t mean due to hybrids priests are OP.
09/12/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Taurenpriest
Hypocrisy.

So you’re admiting priests have gotten nerfed a few times and are not the best healer (many say they weren’t ever to begin with) but you want more nerfs for them? Hypocrisy.

Why are you talking about priests and priests and bringing rets healing into making them stronger? every healer runs with rets and there’s more then one hybrid but that doesn’t mean due to hybrids priests are OP.

It was across the board nerfed.
No special case here my dude.
What are the chances that you come across the game that last more than 5 minutes?
Every single top comp/players always ride the broken spec to glad.
I was just pointing out nerfed coming and everyone knows it.
He’s just mad now that he gotta find another top tier to play with lol.
09/11/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Yukiez
Like title says, disc is still brokenly op, get some bigger nerfs out stat.

Do you play 3's or just twos?