Gnomes are the best race

General Discussion
09/11/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Gnomënclatur
Title says all

Lol good one,
From the real best race
11/06/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Gnerdie
11/06/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
Not a failed experiment. He created the most awesome race on Azeroth. Horde would not be as cool without us.
Oh most certainly so.

While your need for Kaja'mite has plateaued and you will no longer decrease in intelligence, you are mere shadows of your former cognitive functions and cunning. At one point your technological prowess even matched the Gnomes, but due to an unfortunate dependency on Kaja'mite, your artificially inflated intelligences weaned without it.

If only Mimiron had found a way to ensure your brain matter didn't decay so rapidly, you might have been our equals. Brothers & Sisters even; alas it was not to be. So you have my pity, friend!

Canonically the intelligence of gnomes matches goblins right now. However goblins just use it in different ways. For merchanting and marketing and they don't invest as much into a single type of product. Also. Canonically when gnomes gained the curse of flesh, they lost a great deal of their intelligence.
Whats with all the gnome hate?

Gnomes are the best warriors around!
best race to punt
11/06/2018 08:12 PMPosted by Kannil
best race to punt

I don't think you are big enough to punt a gnome
11/06/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
Canonically the intelligence of gnomes matches goblins right now.
Inaccurate.

The Chronicles series explicitly states that Goblin intelligence is lower than that of Gnomes, however Goblins use their intelligence in ways that Gnomes simply could not conceive. Hence your addictions to things like fire, explosives, and blowing yourselves up.
Canonically when gnomes gained the curse of flesh, they lost a great deal of their intelligence.
Accurate.

So imagine that; Goblins once matched Gnomes for intelligence but plateaued without access to Kaja'mite. After Gnomes were afflicted by the Curse of the Flesh our own intelligence diminished, yet was still higher than that of the Goblins.

It's okay to be number two. They still give out medals for those.
11/06/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
Canonically the intelligence of gnomes matches goblins right now.
Inaccurate.

The Chronicles series explicitly states that Goblin intelligence is lower than that of Gnomes, however Goblins use their intelligence in ways that Gnomes simply could not conceive. Hence your addictions to things like fire, explosives, and blowing yourselves up.
Canonically when gnomes gained the curse of flesh, they lost a great deal of their intelligence.
Accurate.

So imagine that; Goblins once matched Gnomes for intelligence but plateaued without access to Kaja'mite. After Gnomes were afflicted by the Curse of the Flesh our own intelligence diminished, yet was still higher than that of the Goblins.

It's okay to be number two. They still give out medals for those.

I just checked. That part of the chronicles was officially declared non cannon by blizzard. There are many things in the chronicles that don't reflect the real story in the chronicles and that is one of them as well as many inconsistencies. Also. The discovery of new Kajamite has allowed goblins to further supplement and increase their intelligence in BFA. The new content that Blizzard has come out with simply invalidates all of that.

Hence your addictions to things like fire, explosives, and blowing yourselves up.

Lets not forget that rogue tinker who nearly killed your entire race despite all the so called safety measures you try to take.
11/06/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
The new content that Blizzard has come out with simply invalidates all of that.
Affirmatory.

Please Stand By; Memory Erasure Procedure in progress.
Please Stand By; Memory Erasure Procedure at 25 Percent.
Please Stand By; Memory Erasure Procedure at 50 Percent.
Please Stand By; Memory Erasure Procedure at 7-7-7-7-....
Please Stand By; Memory Erasure Procedure is experiencing technical difficulties.
Please Stand By; Memory Erasure Procedure is trying to restart; Stand By.

Memory Erasure Procedure Aborted.
Activating Anti-Traumatizing Procedures Now.
Please Stand By...
11/06/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Gnerdie
11/06/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
The new content that Blizzard has come out with simply invalidates all of that.
Affirmatory.

Please Stand By; Memory Erasure Procedure in progress.
Please Stand By; Memory Erasure Procedure at 25 Percent.
Please Stand By; Memory Erasure Procedure at 50 Percent.
Please Stand By; Memory Erasure Procedure at 7-7-7-7-....
Please Stand By; Memory Erasure Procedure is experiencing technical difficulties.
Please Stand By; Memory Erasure Procedure is trying to restart; Stand By.

Memory Erasure Procedure Aborted.
Activating Anti-Traumatizing Procedures Now.
Please Stand By...

But make no mistake. I love gnomes too. I love goblins and gnomes and I hope great stuff in the futures comes out for both.
11/06/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
But make no mistake. I love gnomes too. I love goblins and gnomes and I hope great stuff in the futures comes out for both.
Oh don't you worry, I was just messing around. I have Goblin alts too; I love playing playing shorties in these kind of games. Really wish I could roll a Gnome/Druid though, it would be like playing my Pathfinder main in WoW!
11/06/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Gnerdie
11/06/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
Oh don't you worry, I was just messing around. I have Goblin alts too; I love playing playing shorties in these kind of games. Really wish I could roll a Gnome/Druid though, it would be like playing my Pathfinder main in WoW!

Gnome Druid would be awesome. I'd roll one of those in a heart beat.
We are a proud and adorable people!
I'm Commander Milynde Shepard, and this my favorite thread in the citadel.
11/06/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Gnerdie
Goblins were a failed experiment by our illustrious creator Mimiron, and therefore worthy of our pity. Friendship pity.

not even.

Gnomes were made perfect by our glorious Mimiron.

Goblins were a "natural" species who were experimented on.....imperfect.

They now make a joke out of engineering and the planets safety.

They basically spit in Mimirons face!

They deserve nothing but blight.

11/06/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
Mind going into more detail? Since gnomes are so awesome and smart, surely you guys would have more reasoning then "Just because".

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Goblin#Early_history

Goblins were result of kaja'mite and a primal lifeform. ergo goblins are an azeroth originated lifeform who mutated by scientific experimentation.

you were flawed from the beginning.

Us Gnomes were made perfect by the great creator Mimiron.

Even after the curse of flesh we kept our genius intellect (though lower than our prior mechanical databanks) and love of tinkering.

also a drunk gnome with 5min of having blight perfected it.
Hi Thete, this thread is for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcgkEon-2g&list=PLfJiZThNL83OjdN76cmf41EIg_-BWhe2u&index=16
If you play a gnome and you're not an engineer, you're doing it wrong.
I don't like playing gnomes but I love gnome players! I'm proud to have them as allies.

PS Grats on your heritage armor!
Little gnome fact (see what I did there?), it was the Gnomes that first broke the Lich Kings hold over the Death Knights, that proves how superior we are!