Throw us a bone (KT Humans)

General Discussion
So, when are we gonna get some kind of hint as to what classes KT humans will have available to them? We already know what the Zandalaris will be able to be, but BFA has been our for a month and we don’t know anything new.

Come on Blizz, give us something already! Everyone wants to plan their new toons. I don’t know why this is taking so long. We don’t even know what their boomkin form will look like!
A bone? You guys got the whole cow
okay lets be real here im gonna call it reayd folks.... BLIZZCON 2018 new allied races announced new details site updated with racials and erythang
09/12/2018 12:48 AMPosted by Ltque
A bone? You guys got the whole cow

I admit, I like the KT humans more than the Zandalari Trolls, but come on! Since early in the summer we have only known about Druids and *maybe* rogues.

I try not to complain about dumb stuff, but I don’t know why the Zandalari have been fleshed out as far as their classes go, while KT humans are still the hottest mystery of the summer.

If it’s a dev related thing (like if Blizzard has decided to allow for both skinny and fat KT humans, which would require last minute adjustments), I totally get it. But we don’t even know if this is the case.
We probably won't get Zandalari & KT til 8.2 ha ha.
09/12/2018 01:05 AMPosted by Thanon
We probably won't get Zandalari & KT til 8.2 ha ha.

That’s fine, I just want to know what KT humans will be able to be so I can level an alt to race change ><
They're just Fat Humans, so they'll probably get similar options to Regular Humans with druids through in cuz hurr "Drust".
09/12/2018 01:04 AMPosted by Sakiyoshida
I try not to complain about dumb stuff, but I don’t know why the Zandalari have been fleshed out as far as their classes go, while KT humans are still the hottest mystery of the summer.

I think you know the answer....
09/12/2018 01:35 AMPosted by Jamylsarum
They're just Fat Humans, so they'll probably get similar options to Regular Humans with druids through in cuz hurr "Drust".

They'll probably just get the same number of options as regular humans, only replacing paladin and priest with druid (thornspeaker) and shaman (tidesage), respectively.
That rep bonus sure adds up though...hope they get that so I can have two rep grindy races...wish I rolled a human as my main...to unlock other races! HAHA!
im hoping Shamans in addition to what we already have semi-confirmed.