Best 2v2 healer

Arenas
I was wondering what do you guys think is the best 2v2 healer for 2k and above?
I am playing alone most of the time so I'll most likely go with LFG.
I've seen quite some rshamans and rdruids on the ladder.

I mostly played in TBC, WOTLK and Cata and I prefer to chain CCs and win smart not by tunneling something into the ground.

Disc is out, too vulnerable to all the rdruid teams with bash, cyclone + partner cc.
Hpala might not be good for 2s either at the moment.

I think it comes down to:
-MW monk
-Rshaman
-Rdruid.

I am leaning towards rshaman, never had one and they seem interesting.

Every thought, idea is appreciated :)
Disc is great imho

not enough cc in 2s to really keep them down.
If as a rogue you are unable to stop cc after bash then you don’t deserve to be 2k. This Mechanic should be a 1750 rated strat. Disc is your best bet right now but Druid is also very good.
09/12/2018 11:06 AMPosted by Cokemoney
If as a rogue you are unable to stop cc after bash then you don’t deserve to be 2k. This Mechanic should be a 1750 rated strat. Disc is your best bet right now but Druid is also very good.

You got me wrong, I wanna be the healer at 120 I do not want to play a rog.
Now, I'm a pretty crap Rsham. 1600-1700 is probably where I belong. I'm trying and Qing daily.

And it's really good. At times I feel much weaker due to running out of mana, but that's mostly me being forced to mash Healing Surge as my rogue partner gets globaled by arms warriors.

But the utility is there. The CC is there.

Though atm I believe Rdruid is much much better than us.
09/12/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Nyalico
Now, I'm a pretty crap Rsham. 1600-1700 is probably where I belong. I'm trying and Qing daily.

And it's really good. At times I feel much weaker due to running out of mana, but that's mostly me being forced to mash Healing Surge as my rogue partner gets globaled by arms warriors.

Hows your survival if I may ask?
Thanks for the input!
https://imgur.com/a/p0yyZ7G

Disc>Rdruid>Mw>Rsham and Hpal
Disc=rdruid> rsham=mw> hpally would be my guess... Haven't gotten that high in 2s yet this season though.

Mostly what I've seen from streams and my little exp.
Disc has CC and damage
Rdruid has great cc against melee
Rsham CC utility
MW/Hpal Heal turret.
09/12/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Orchidea
09/12/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Nyalico

Hows your survival if I may ask?
Thanks for the input!

Clever use of Earthgrab / Grounding / Capacitor / Earthbind / Hex / Juking interrupts / Earthen Wall there's a lot of tools to work with

I just... idk. It's hard to say. My survival feels balanced against classes that aren't the usual offenders called out on this forum. But due to all the overtuned dps at times I feel like 1 ply tissue if someone reaches me.
Depends on preference. I heard Pikaboo say druids are the best with rogues and he’s way better then me so who am I to say otherwise. However some say priests, monks or shaman. Might depend on the dps too.
U literaly excluded the best 2v2 healers.. Priests lol.
09/12/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Lovetotem
https://imgur.com/a/p0yyZ7G

Disc>Rdruid>Mw>Rsham and Hpal

Carefullbthough That’s representation not strongest class. What if every R1s player tomorrow started played by r Druid / ele / boomkin. Suddenly ele would jump up but that doesn’t mean it’s the best dps.

Some specs are sleeper specs and some are more fun to play.
Don't play H Paladin. Every other healer has a way better tool kit and mobility.
09/12/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Blahzaay

US 2v2 leader board top 10: 3 rdruids, 1 disc, 1 rshaman.
Also Hpala excluded as best 2v2 healer? What are you smoking?
09/12/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Hinamii
09/12/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Blahzaay

Use a bigger sample size and priest is way more reprensented. Im not smoking ur bs thats fot sure.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Use a bigger sample size and priest is way more reprensented. Im not smoking ur bs thats fot sure.

I was talking about best. Best usually covers the top % of the sample.
Just 'cuz people use XYZ brand for one of their needs, it doesn't mean that brand is the best, too many factors involved, it is not black or white.

"Excluded best healers". He excluded hpala and disc, based on your post, that makes hpala one of the best too, so yes you are smoking something and it is clearly not my "bs" as you expressed it in a very educated and well-mannered way.
I would rank them like this, but you have to keep in mind that some classes synergize better with each other.

1. MW
2. Druid
3. Disc
4. R Sham
5. H. Pal
6. H. Priest

MW has fantastic throughput and great CC right now, during 60%+ damp games, I can't even hope to compete with them. Usually if we don't land a kill before this, the MW team will win.

Druids have a ton of mobility, great CC, poly immunity and solid throughput. They struggle with spread pressure and are vulnerable to swaps but it's a great class for setting up kills and they have solid survivability.

Disc is great when we're ahead, we can provide some serious pressure. We have very limited mobility though and rely heavily on our teammates to stay alive during high pressure moments. With no peels, its pretty easy to die. Our throughput is not that great, and atonement healing is very low in PVP, so it's very hard to catch up if you're falling behind. If you set up your CC right, and manage your CDs well, you'll be ok.

R Sham is in an ok place. Not the best, not the worst. They're suffering without Gust of Wind, their mobility is pretty limited right now. They have moderate throughput but overall feel a little weak. They did get tremor totem back, which is nice. Cap totem is baseline, so you can root, cap, and then hex when the stars aline. I'd say they're viable but need some work.

H. Pal seems to be struggling a bit, especially now that everyone can purge. BoP is worthless, and they're super vulnerable to swaps when they sanc. They have decent throughput but they're easy to shut down. I think it's viable but could really use some help.

I won't even bother to mention holy priest, not even worth considering. This is just my opinion of course, I'm no pro and I usually main Paladin or Shaman so take it as you will.
Not sure about all of these fancy stats and tbh I only read the title of the post but personally I'd take a resto druid 10/10 times for easy 2's wins.
09/12/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Orchidea
I was wondering what do you guys think is the best 2v2 healer for 2k and above?
I am playing alone most of the time so I'll most likely go with LFG.
I've seen quite some rshamans and rdruids on the ladder.

I mostly played in TBC, WOTLK and Cata and I prefer to chain CCs and win smart not by tunneling something into the ground.

Disc is out, too vulnerable to all the rdruid teams with bash, cyclone + partner cc.
Hpala might not be good for 2s either at the moment.

I think it comes down to:
-MW monk
-Rshaman
-Rdruid.

I am leaning towards rshaman, never had one and they seem interesting.

Every thought, idea is appreciated :)

I have played most healers in WoW, except MW. I would say from an all around fun perspective, I enjoyed RSham the most. I think the skill ceiling on RSham is decently high when it comes to managing CD's / Totems correctly. I don't think they are the greatest in 2v2 - I don't think they are bad if you know what you are doing though.

I can't speak to the state of their capability in this xpac though.