Best 2v2 healer

Arenas
09/12/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Taurenpriest
09/12/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Lovetotem
https://imgur.com/a/p0yyZ7G

Disc>Rdruid>Mw>Rsham and Hpal

Carefullbthough That’s representation not strongest class. What if every R1s player tomorrow started played by r Druid / ele / boomkin. Suddenly ele would jump up but that doesn’t mean it’s the best dps.

Some specs are sleeper specs and some are more fun to play.

Yes of course, everyone just decided to play disc priest all of a sudden. I missed the meeting where we all gathered and decided to do that.
20 min ago

I would rank them like this, but you have to keep in mind that some classes synergize better with each other.

1. MW
2. Druid
3. Disc
4. R Sham
5. H. Pal
6. H. Priest

MW has fantastic throughput and great CC right now, during 60%+ damp games, I can't even hope to compete with them. Usually if we don't land a kill before this, the MW team will win.

I am not sure how comes you rate mw so high . Il my experience I never had any issue trashing mw probably in 2'S they are more a cause for concern but 3 they just dont have much to save themselves . the most resistant I have to deal with so far a definitively disc priest and druid
09/12/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Lovetotem
09/12/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Taurenpriest

Carefullbthough That’s representation not strongest class. What if every R1s player tomorrow started played by r Druid / ele / boomkin. Suddenly ele would jump up but that doesn’t mean it’s the best dps.

Some specs are sleeper specs and some are more fun to play.

Yes of course, everyone just decided to play disc priest all of a sudden. I missed the meeting where we all gathered and decided to do that.

It is more like the media. 90% of the people believe what they see/hear without questioning it so they jump on the bandwagon.
09/12/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Uzumi
20 min ago

I would rank them like this, but you have to keep in mind that some classes synergize better with each other.

1. MW
2. Druid
3. Disc
4. R Sham
5. H. Pal
6. H. Priest

MW has fantastic throughput and great CC right now, during 60%+ damp games, I can't even hope to compete with them. Usually if we don't land a kill before this, the MW team will win.

I am not sure how comes you rate mw so high . Il my experience I never had any issue trashing mw probably in 2'S they are more a cause for concern but 3 they just dont have much to save themselves . the most resistant I have to deal with so far a definitively disc priest and druid

The OP specifically asked for best 2v2 healers.
09/12/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Liadria
The OP specifically asked for best 2v2 healers.

so you genuily believe mw is better the disc and druid . Interesting
Everybody ranking hpal so low, feels bad man.
making me real sad...

09/12/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Crypticfox
Everybody ranking hpal so low, feels bad man.
disc by far, they are extremely broken atm
rdruid > disc > sham > mw
imo
All healers are pretty good, some a little more than others - I find most games come down to mana starvation, so being able to get a drink off may win you the game.
Just take a disc priest. He will outdamage you anyway. No joke, disc/rogue is the most common team I run into and the priest is usually 80% of the rogues damage. They are silly strong right now, especially in 2s.

Don't even consider pally. I got to 1800 in 2's after a huge struggle, never been below 2200 in 2's in any season I've played since BC. Pally is in the worst state its been since BC, its actually silly how much better disc/rdruid/MW is. They need MASSIVE buffs to even be considered for arenas right now.
rdruid>rsham>everything else
Disc, 19% of the 2s ladder is disc, 8% mw
09/12/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Lathander
Don't play H Paladin. Every other healer has a way better tool kit and mobility.

More mobility you say?