Warglaives are no longer used?

Demon Hunter
So we no longer duel wield warglaves? I did the quest to enter the new BFA areas only to get a single ax or sword as a quest reward. Don't you need to duel wield to use chaos strike? Am I missing something? Do we get another weapon as a quest reward? I'm a havoc DH and was just wondering. Thanks guys in advance.
You need to find one weapon for each hand, like all dual-wielding classes.

Legion was the only expansion with "fixed" weapons, so they already gave both of them in a single item.

Until you get a second weapon, stick to your Legion weapon. You can also search for a crafted green weapon at the AH once you're level 111.
doesnt it feel good to throw away that artifact weapon u spent 2 years making strong as heck?
09/15/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Rayu
doesnt it feel good to throw away that artifact weapon u spent 2 years making strong as heck?

Every WoW expansion is the same.

You spent 2 years farming raids in BC for that Sunwell gear, which you traded for some quest greens in Lich King.

Artifact Weapons honestly weren't even a big deal compared to how hard some of that stuff was to get. By the end of Legion we were getting bajillions of AP and merely one World Quest would unlock all your weapon skills.
09/15/2018 02:45 PMPosted by Vanrelso
You spent 2 years farming raids in BC for that Sunwell gear, which you trade for some quest greens in Lich King.

....at level 77 or so.
09/15/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Felfromgrace
You spent 2 years farming raids in BC for that Sunwell gear, which you trade for some quest greens in Lich King.

....at level 77 or so.

All the same. You worked 2 years to get hard-earned gear which you traded in a couple days on the next expansion.

If you had high-end gear in Legion it will also last you some levels into BfA.

Not arguing that it's cool, just saying it's how every expansion has always been.
09/15/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Felfromgrace
....at level 77 or so.

I didn't start replacing my mythic Antorus gear until like 116-118. I didn't replace my artifact weapons until 118. How is this different from prior expansions? The better gear you had, the longer it lasted you through leveling, but it never lasts you all the way, and it's unrealistic to expect it to.
I Only pvp and i have 2 360 warglaives
I just wish they would ditch the whole "Go get 2 different weapons" for dual wielding classes. Just make it so if I get a weapon, I auto dual that one weapon.
09/16/2018 08:16 PMPosted by Xándria
I just wish they would ditch the whole "Go get 2 different weapons" for dual wielding classes. Just make it so if I get a weapon, I auto dual that one weapon.
They gave us an expansion of that. I guess we were supposed to get our jollies then, and move on.

It's worth it to me personally to never see relics ever again.
You can transmog swords and axes to warglaives. So, you can at least LOOK like you are using warglaives.

You cant xmog fists, though, which is incredibly annoying.

There are some glaives scattered around the game, but being able to Xmog Axes/Swords into glaives is good enough for me.

They should really let you do fists. Fists are ugly as hell, and only xmog into other fists.
09/18/2018 01:24 AMPosted by Tankanbank
You can transmog swords and axes to warglaives. So, you can at least LOOK like you are using warglaives.

You cant xmog fists, though, which is incredibly annoying.

There are some glaives scattered around the game, but being able to Xmog Axes/Swords into glaives is good enough for me.

They should really let you do fists. Fists are ugly as hell, and only xmog into other fists.
I can mog my fists into arti glaives...