Death sentence, broken.

Warrior
Currently as of this post, Not only do roots and binds stop you from using this talent, (which is understandable nerf), but being slowed at any % will also null the talent.

This goes against what makes a charge a charge. This talent is starting to feel borderline useless now. Why take a talent that can only be used at 25-35% hp, that cannot charge while rooted, bound, snared, hamstringed...etc... When you can lower a defensive by 2 mins or clear slows faster.
That mobility was necessary rip
09/16/2018 03:53 AMPosted by Bloodthorn
Currently as of this post, Not only do roots and binds stop you from using this talent, (which is understandable nerf), but being slowed at any % will also null the talent.

This goes against what makes a charge a charge. This talent is starting to feel borderline useless now. Why take a talent that can only be used at 25-35% hp, that cannot charge while rooted, bound, snared, hamstringed...etc... When you can lower a defensive by 2 mins or clear slows faster.

I thought the patch notes only said rooted or immobilised, not slowed?
Dead talent, frees up a space for 1 minute commanding shouts for your team in 3s
When did they implement this?

Honestly, much as I like(d) Death Sentence, it's seemed buggy since pre-patch. I often hit Execute, have the damage go off and everything, but my character doesn't move an inch. No rooting, no nothing, character just doesn't charge the target, essentially the talent just increasing Execute's range to 15 yards.

This isn't something I've experienced regularly, but it's happened to me on several occasions.
09/16/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Sendalei

Honestly, much as I like(d) Death Sentence, it's seemed buggy since pre-patch. I often hit Execute, have the damage go off and everything, but my character doesn't move an inch. No rooting, no nothing, character just doesn't charge the target, essentially the talent just increasing Execute's range to 15 yards.

This isn't something I've experienced regularly, but it's happened to me on several occasions.

Charge is quite buggy this expac. Especially the whole, you charge a target, gain the rage, but don't actually charge them and it goes on cooldown / lose a charge if you have double time
09/16/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Skeeks
09/16/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Sendalei

Charge is quite buggy this expac. Especially the whole, you charge a target, gain the rage, but don't actually charge them and it goes on cooldown / lose a charge if you have double time

I haven't experienced that with Charge, just with Execute when running Death Sentence. I've had Charge actually charge, but it sends me nowhere near the target, either halfway to them or 10 yards past them.
09/16/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Sendalei
09/16/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Skeeks

I haven't experienced that with Charge, just with Execute when running Death Sentence. I've had Charge actually charge, but it sends me nowhere near the target, either halfway to them or 10 yards past them.

Thought I was the only one experiencing this. I don’t PVP but even during raids I’ve experienced a mixed bag of losing a charge and going nowhere, and it over/under shooting my target. First time playing warrior though so I just thought it was something warriors have grown accustomed to.
I'm fine with it, as is.
Yeah execute charge is no longer working for me with any % slowed either. So all it is now is an occasional 15 yard charge.
09/21/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Aeghar
Yeah execute charge is no longer working for me with any % slowed either. So all it is now is an occasional 15 yard charge.

I thought I was imagining things when I was trying to execute people and just standing there doing the animation without charging.
It’s still working as intended for me...long as I’m not rooted, and target is sub 35%. I was charging with slows etc. Doesn’t proc with SD
09/21/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Hani

I thought I was imagining things when I was trying to execute people and just standing there doing the animation without charging.

And you are swinging but not charging right? Yeah that happens to me. Not rooted. Target is sub 35% (with massacre talent). But I am slowed.

09/21/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Yïkes
It’s still working as intended for me...long as I’m not rooted, and target is sub 35%. I was charging with slows etc. Doesn’t proc with SD

However, if it is working for Yikes, that means that what is happening to me and Hani could be a bug.
09/21/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Aeghar
09/21/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Hani

And you are swinging but not charging right? Yeah that happens to me. Not rooted. Target is sub 35% (with massacre talent). But I am slowed.

09/21/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Yïkes

However, if it is working for Yikes, that means that what is happening to me and Hani could be a bug.

Yea, I can mash it as fast as I want just makes the sound effect and animation. I honestly think it's doing it when I am not even slowed.
Sudden Death Proc into Death Sentence does not work currently.
09/21/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Lazeela
This is intended. Death Sentence only works when they are below 20% (35% if talented). Sudden Death procs at higher health thresholds do not charge.

I think it's fine. I dislike Warrior's having a mobility proc. The talent was too powerful; high damage, rage savings, and mobility? Naw, man.
09/21/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Lazeela

Yea my issue is 100% target under 35% health unable to charge with a slow on me(not a root). I swear I don't think it's working sometimes even if I have ZERO debuffs.
What no undead warrior? I'm just kidding! However will of the forsaken comes in handy quite often, I can tell you that.