Hey Blizz!

General Discussion
I hope all future races are locked behind days/weeks of rep grinding! It really makes the game enjoyable!

*death glare*

Not a single reason this was done. At least not one that benefits the player.
Oh yeah! They should also timegate our play time to 1 hour a day! And make it so we have to do every single piece of content in this expansion to be able to play the next expansion!!! That would be so fun right?! RIGHT??? GUYS?! HELLO???
It’s not Sund- Oh. Nevermind. Carry on. :D
Soon Blizzard will release a new class: The Grinder.

Requirements: Unlock "The Insane" title, do every mythic raid, every WQ 100 times, and get 2.4k in each arena/RBG bracket.

Edit: I bet you'd still have people saying "But it feels good to unlock a core expansion feature behind a tedious grind!"
*glaring intensifies*
Blizzard, please make it so you can only loot 3 pieces of gear every week.
*gazes with murderous intent*
Blizz, please make it so ... so.. um.. mounted speed is rep based too! You can only go at X% more in each zone based on the main story rep for that zone!

Did I do it right?
You can only play 2hrs. per day, so you log in and find a total of 5 world quests to do, which unlock reputations for other factions. You must unlock the other factions to add another hour of game play to your time. After 4hrs. are unlocked, the faction to unlock mounts comes up, which requires you to earn 5 achievements (which can only be done as they come up). Meanwhile you're running everywhere.

As soon as you unlock mounts, you can then mount up and start riding everywhere. Then you get to grind rep to unlock flying, however the NPC for that faction is only up for 1 day each week.

I have to stop....I'm starting to get tears welling up now...
I know Blues are reading this. But can't
be dignified with giving an answer.
i mean, playing the game sucks amirite
09/16/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Grumbles
Blizz, please make it so ... so.. um.. mounted speed is rep based too! You can only go at X% more in each zone based on the main story rep for that zone!

Did I do it right?

You did not! Where's the cookies!
09/16/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Amaelyn
You can only play 2hrs. per day, so you log in and find a total of 5 world quests to do, which unlock reputations for other factions. You must unlock the other factions to add another hour of game play to your time. After 4hrs. are unlocked, the faction to unlock mounts comes up, which requires you to earn 5 achievements (which can only be done as they come up). Meanwhile you're running everywhere.

As soon as you unlock mounts, you can then mount up and start riding everywhere. Then you get to grind rep to unlock flying, however the NPC for that faction is only up for 1 day each week.

I have to stop....I'm starting to get tears welling up now...

You think you don't want this but actually do.
Pft, they aren't going to limit how many hours you can play. That would mess up their time played metrics.
Obligatory appearance of mag'har orc with heritage armor in an allied races whining thread.
Ayo stop whining yo. And yo def glare is wack yo
09/16/2018 06:22 PMPosted by Angrystroke
Ayo stop whining yo. And yo def glare is wack yo

It's Sunday.
09/16/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Hazelrose
09/16/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Grumbles

Did I do it right?

You did not! Where's the cookies!

Doh! I'm old...

(puts out a little tray of cookies for all to enjoy)