[A] <Legion> - LF Raiders - Tue/Thu 5PM-8PM

Bronzebeard and Shandris
Greetings!

<Legion> is currently (and always) recruiting level headed, drama free, people who like to make new friends, are helpful, and who leave their egos at the door.

Legion Raids

Progress: 6/8 Uldir

Raid Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays - 5PM to 8PM Server Time.

Current Raid Needs (Biggest to Least):

• Healers: *** Mistweaver Monk *** > Holy Priest > Resto Druid >> All Others
  • DPS: Shadow Priest > Balance Druid > Assassination Rogue >> All Others
  • Tanks: Brewmaster Monk >> All Others

Biggest Need: *** Mistweaver Monk *** - Ideally with Brewmaster as Offspec to take a tank spot if one of our tanks can't make it.
About Legion

Legion is the 2nd oldest guild on Shandris and is made up of people from all walks of life. We're both a Casual and Raiding guild and we have no pre-req's, no forced participation, and no limit on what classes/specs we allow in our guild.

Legion is constantly looking for individuals that hold loyalty, integrity, teamwork and helpfulness in high regard. We strive to make everything we do a team effort and to include as many Legion members, as we can, in Mythic+ dungeons and in raids.

We want people that are looking to progress but not at the cost of friendships or fun! Loyalty to Legion and its members is a must for every Legion member!

Feel free to chat with an officer in game for more information.

For we are not just another guild...

*** WE ARE LEGION ***
My first guild on Shandris! Still friends with my original raid team to this day! If you want lifelong connections/friendships, this is def the guild for you <3
10/05/2018 02:54 AMPosted by Saithis
My first guild on Shandris! Still friends with my original raid team to this day! If you want lifelong connections/friendships, this is def the guild for you <3

Why arent you in that guild then?
10/09/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Brunco
10/05/2018 02:54 AMPosted by Saithis

Why arent you in that guild then?

I quit wow for almost an entire expansion due to work schedule, when I came back I joined a guild that matched my Schedule for raiding. When you don't have a single Alt account and have only had one character since vanilla it's hard to spread the love...or I'd prolly still have some toons in there now

I'm still personal friends with many Legion'airres to this day :)...Let's not get off topic though, Legion is awesome :D