So Kul'Tirans and Zandalari are in patch 8.1?

General Discussion
Cant wait to noob it up on my Druid alt
Yep. But make sure you are exalted with the Proudmoore Admiralty and Zandalari Empire.
09/18/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Tiridan
Yep. But make sure you are exalted with the Proudmoore Admiralty and Zandalari Empire.

I wish they would come out and directly confirm this. Still taking nibbles out of proudmoore in hopes it is true.
I think they just said that it would be after the next raid. So it may not actually be until 8.1.5 or 8.2 lol
09/18/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Chisle

I wish they would come out and directly confirm this. Still taking nibbles out of proudmoore in hopes it is true.
They confirmed it in the Q&A

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22483124/watch-the-developer-live-stream-vod

Timecode: 31:57

Post above. They literally did.
Watch one of them be gated behind a mythic uldir run...
What's the projected date on that?

It's not on PTR yet, correct?

They did lol
id say 8.1.5, then maybe a scenario maybe
Ion said they would be coming after the raid. That would lead me to assume the patch after 8.1.

They did

In the interview. I'm paraphrasing, but essentially he said "There won't be another faction you gotta grind to exalted, just have proudmoore admiralty and zandalari empire reps at exalted, and the war campaign completed, and then you'll be able to unlock Zandalari and Kul Tirans as soon as they're available.

They did in the livestream, which is why I wanted to double check that they also confirmed it was in patch 8.1 they were being released. Theres no new rep grind!

They confirmed it in today's Developer Video.

Exalted with your faction listed above and completed the War Campaign.
All these posts confirming them....

He also said that "We're not quite there yet" and that we will see them "Some time after the next raid".

Whether that is midway through 8.1 or 8.2 is completely unknown.

So no, we have no idea if they're in 8.1.
09/18/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Gulder

He also said that "We're not quite there yet" and that we will see them "Some time after the next raid".

I'm willing to bet 8.1.5
It simply isn't soon enough. I made this character for BfA to race change to be a Kul'Tiran Druid. Now I have to wait till BfA is about a 3rd of the way over before I can play the allied race I bought the expansion to be.

I swear it is as if we will already know the next allied races before we even get our hands on these. It is like always keeping the bait on the hook to keep us playing.
09/18/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Warridy
Watch one of them be gated behind a mythic uldir run...

That is one of the pathfinder 2 requirements but not for these.
09/18/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Gulder

But certainly not till next year at the earliest. Again far too long to wait for a race I bought the expansion to be. I am so interested in the Drust and the story. I want the chance to play it sooner then later. So much later then I expected.
-rubs hands on my crayon drawing of a zandalari warrior-

Soon. Soon you will be real. Just wait.

-hugs the fridge-