Mythic+ Chest Must be bugged..

General Discussion
At first I didn't believe all the posts about people getting duplicate items (i.e. the same gear out of the chest 2 weeks in a row), but it just happened to me. 370 bracers last week, and this week...

Statistically speaking, this many people getting the same slot two weeks in a row is so unlikely its not even funny...
hahaha. "i didn't believe it when a handful out of a million reported this unlikely result, but now that i've seen it, it HAS to be bugged"
Sucks to suck :v
Can we talk about how the M+ chest is giving 340 gear also? If M+0 is 340, how is +2 and above giving the same...lol
09/18/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Chookxo
Can we talk about how the M+ chest is giving 340 gear also? If M+0 is 340, how is +2 and above giving the same...lol

It doesn't? Unless you mean azerite gear. And yes that starts at 340 at +2. Which is indeed dumb considering you can farm Warfronts/M0s for 340 azerite gear.
Yep I basically blew hours on content for 0 progress.

A wasted week.
09/18/2018 03:26 PMPosted by Valcen
Statistically speaking, this many people getting the same slot two weeks in a row is so unlikely its not even funny...

Only the people that this happened to are saying anything about it, everybody else that didn't get a duplicate isn't complaining about duplicates.
This has happened to me, and to guildies. I can only seem to get the same pair of gloves and the same pair of pants from multiple forms of content (i.e., I got a pair of Uldir gloves AGAIN from running 4 dungeons for the weekly), and 3 pairs of 370 pants last week. I got another pair of 370 pants from my m+ cache this morning.

I mean, I know duplicate gear is bound to happen occasionally, but this feels terrible.
Man, my chest was REALLY bugged then, I got different loot than I did last week, it was the proper ilvl for the key I did, it had my preferred stats... but was in a slot I'm going to get a crafted item in later this week.
There is no bad luck protection when it comes to what armor slot you get.

RNG is RNG.
09/18/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Wrynli
This has happened to me, and to guildies. I can only seem to get the same pair of gloves and the same pair of pants from multiple forms of content (i.e., I got a pair of Uldir gloves AGAIN from running 4 dungeons for the weekly), and 3 pairs of 370 pants last week. I got another pair of 370 pants from my m+ cache this morning.

I mean, I know duplicate gear is bound to happen occasionally, but this feels terrible.

Monk got gloves out of the cache two weeks in a row. Same pair same ilvl. Hunter got a second pair of azerite shoulders, same garbage traits.

My fresh 120 priest ran a couple mythic zeroes last night to do the weekly... got pants in every single one. My only 340 slot was pants from arathi rares.
09/18/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Flashòck
There is no bad luck protection when it comes to what armor slot you get.

RNG is RNG.

There should be though. In legion it wasn't unusual for me to continually get rings and necks multiple weeks in a row.

And cloaks ... once I got the same cloak 3x over 4 weeks. Was a POS cloak mind you.