Won PvP brawl, got no quest credit.

Customer Support
^Title

I took the dungeon journal's quest, I waited my 45 mins to get into the brawl, won the brawl but never got credit for the quest.

Thanks for nothing.
And you are telling us this because?
09/18/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Kneanderthal
And you are telling us this because?

Because it's clearly a bug, which is what this forum is for?
09/18/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Näglfär

I'm sorry, Naglfar, but the Bug Report forum is what that forum is for. This is not the appropriate location to report possible bugs.

For the quest, are you certain you queued for the Brawl: Shado-Pan Showdown, Naglfar? If so and you still didn't get credit, I'd recommend reporting in the Bug Report forum what details you can.
09/18/2018 06:12 PMPosted by Vrakthris
09/18/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Näglfär

I'm sorry, Naglfar, but the Bug Report forum is what that forum is for. This is not the appropriate location to report possible bugs.

For the quest, are you certain you queued for the Brawl: Shado-Pan Showdown, Naglfar? If so and you still didn't get credit, I'd recommend reporting in the Bug Report forum what details you can.

I did, it gave me the 40 conquest reward but no credit toward the quest.

Alright, I put this in the wrong forum. Can an admin move it over?
Marked As Solution
Not now that I've posted in it, no.

It might be prudent to create a new thread instead, one that contains what details you can so our QA team can look into it. Such as a confirmation that you completed the Shado-Pan Brawl and won. Maybe an approximate time when you completed the brawl as well and on which character (not everyone posts on the character they have an issue on so it helps to confirm it).
09/18/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Not now that I've posted in it, no.

It might be prudent to create a new thread instead, one that contains what details you can so our QA team can look into it. Such as a confirmation that you completed the Shado-Pan Brawl and won. Maybe an approximate time when you completed the brawl as well and on which character (not everyone posts on the character they have an issue on so it helps to confirm it).

There's another thread in the bug fourms about it that I'm adding to, in addition the 2nd brawl I attended DID give me credit.
09/18/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Näglfär
There's another thread in the bug fourms about it that I'm adding to, in addition the 2nd brawl I attended DID give me credit.

Awesome! Thanks, Naglfar!
Same thing happened to me...
now I have to wait another 45 mins to try again
I won 2 and no credit. Nice.
09/20/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Glandulf
I won 2 and no credit. Nice.

same for me, two days in a row. What is the fix action?