Why can’t dps shamans get hotfixed???

Shaman
09/19/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Bandagio
09/19/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Hulkamaniacs

no ones saying why not fix both but we got hot fixes and still are trash, we both need massive overhauls

the hotfixes are just salt in the wound

what dps hotfix have we received this expansion?

Maybe I need to spell it out clearer but I was talking feral and how you don’t want a hotfix as shaman you’d rather get the full rework as the hot fixes feral it were awful. I didn’t think I needed to hold anyone’s hand with this statement
install ptr right now, be ready to test like a neckbeard, complain about every little flaw as loudly as you can, and if they don’t listen unsub
09/19/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Hulkamaniacs

Maybe I need to spell it out clearer but I was talking feral and how you don’t want a hotfix as shaman you’d rather get the full rework as the hot fixes feral it were awful. I didn’t think I needed to hold anyone’s hand with this statement

Maybe you need a huge or some weed or something. Why would anyone assume you're talking about a druid on the SHAMAN forums?

We want both. A minor % hotfix so people will take us to things NOW, and then the rework they've been talking about. I'd take the 5% feral buff, that takes almost no time to implement. If they said "well we spent too much time on adjusting our multipliers in a few files to do your rework" , that would just infuriate people more.

Get off your high horse, and go !@#$% about druids on the druid forums
09/19/2018 06:26 AMPosted by Tunderr
I am coming up on 370 ilevel as a enhancement shaman. Ima. Mythic raider and I continually hit the bottom of the meters every fight. Sometimes the tanks are right behind me. So why can’t we just get a 5% buff in damage like the other terrible specs. I’ve maimed shaman for over 4 years now and this is embarrassing that I get turned down in mythic + groups just because I’m a shaman. And it shows the laziness of blizzard to not fix this with a hotfix. Just a temporary fix to help out the shaman community ?

they need to give us some type of boost in pvp i mean we get ganked by just about all melee with almost 0 counter play against rogues druids Dhs and dk's like come on
weve known this since early beta haha. shaman class hits like a wet noodle and plays like crap.
09/19/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Bandagio

Maybe you need a huge or some weed or something. Why would anyone assume you're talking about a druid on the SHAMAN forums?

We want both. A minor % hotfix so people will take us to things NOW, and then the rework they've been talking about. I'd take the 5% feral buff, that takes almost no time to implement. If they said "well we spent too much time on adjusting our multipliers in a few files to do your rework" , that would just infuriate people more.

Reading comprehension, man. Look, he's saying that any "hotfix" that Blizzard deploys, like they did with Feral Druids will likely not be substantial, and will probably feel like they're rubbing salt in the wound. Look back at the hotfixes they gave to feral, and tell us it was enough to get them into a competitive state. It didnt, and if they did the same to shaman, it would be another 5% buff that ultimately did absolutely nothing to help the situation because the issues with both specs likely run deeper than a simple hotfix can solve.
09/19/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Rend
If they do just numbers we're either going to be massively strong, or weak like you see us now.

That's not how it works. It's just math. You figure out what X % to buff something that is Y% of damage, and you get X * Y increase. it's really not hard. No reason not to do something in the short run.
A temporary numbers buff while we wait would be appreciated.
09/19/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Bandagio

Why would anyone assume I’m talking about Druid? Maybe because I said feral? You don’t want a hot fix it didn’t help this class out at all, shamans deserve a full rework just as much as feral does but hot fixes don’t fix jack except make people think it’s worth playing
We were told by Ion we would get hotfix before 8.1, but I'm skeptical that it was just bluster. We see work for the PTR, but nothing to help our terrible state in the meantime...
09/19/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Hulkamaniacs
look at feral you really want hotfixes? we are still trash with them and need just as much an overhaul than shaman does trust me

What's it like to heal and not have to spend your damage resource to do so?

What's it like to have seperate viable specs within your class?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Why would anyone assume I’m talking about Druid? Maybe because I said feral? You don’t want a hot fix it didn’t help this class out at all, shamans deserve a full rework just as much as feral does but hot fixes don’t fix jack except make people think it’s worth playing

we just want a hot fix to buff our damage while we wait. you cant assume it's not going to help us. doing nothing is guaranteed to not help us
09/19/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Tunderr
The point is for it to just be a temporary fix. Until 8.1 drops. Why do all of us !@#$ classes need to wait 3 months
Because the game wasn't even ready to be released yet..the lesser played classes were put in the back of the bus for now. beta for azeroth
09/19/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Bandagio

what dps hotfix have we received this expansion?

You're crying because one of your specs is bad? Boomkin is good, resto is good, bear, admittedly, sucks as well, but OUR WHOLE CLASS SUCKS, DUDE!
09/22/2018 02:03 AMPosted by Bootystalker
09/19/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Tunderr
The point is for it to just be a temporary fix. Until 8.1 drops. Why do all of us !@#$ classes need to wait 3 months
Because the game wasn't even ready to be released yet..the lesser played classes were put in the back of the bus for now. beta for azeroth

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/21973195

scroll down look at sept 10th they did tons of buffs for other specs except ele

we're talking about hotfixes look at title of thread again
09/19/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Zipldasham
Wait your ilvl 370 and the tanks are almost beating you?!? Is this like every encounter because you're doing something horribly wrong.

I do think we need help in some avenues but we definitely don't do just a little bit more damage then tanks. Usually in my raid I am either 1st to 3rd in our raid.

I'm with this guy. Usually, I'm first or second on the meters with people running similar ilvl gear. Currently I'm at ilvl 366... Doing just fine on a consistent basis... Check your talents maybe?
09/19/2018 06:26 AMPosted by Tunderr
I am coming up on 370 ilevel as a enhancement shaman. Ima. Mythic raider and I continually hit the bottom of the meters every fight. Sometimes the tanks are right behind me. So why can’t we just get a 5% buff in damage like the other terrible specs. I’ve maimed shaman for over 4 years now and this is embarrassing that I get turned down in mythic + groups just because I’m a shaman. And it shows the laziness of blizzard to not fix this with a hotfix. Just a temporary fix to help out the shaman community ?

Have you honestly ever thought that your just not that good if youre consistently hitting the bottom on every single fight? Shaman dps are weak but Enhancement is not that weak that you would be hitting bottom of the meter every single fight.
09/22/2018 02:32 AMPosted by Voten
09/19/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Zipldasham
Wait your ilvl 370 and the tanks are almost beating you?!? Is this like every encounter because you're doing something horribly wrong.

I do think we need help in some avenues but we definitely don't do just a little bit more damage then tanks. Usually in my raid I am either 1st to 3rd in our raid.

I'm with this guy. Usually, I'm first or second on the meters with people running similar ilvl gear. Currently I'm at ilvl 366... Doing just fine on a consistent basis... Check your talents maybe?

367 ilvl in heroic raid everyone else is 345-355 makes sense you're doing okay
09/19/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Rend
Because we need more than just numbers tuning to fix our issues. If they do just numbers we're either going to be massively strong, or weak like you see us now.

I don't believe that for a second. There is such a thing as a small change/increase. It could be done, it should be done. Something is blocking it ... politics or fotm favoritism or pvp concerns or inter-office dating favoritism or ... no idea ???.