Brewfest 289 Item Level Trinkets

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Oh, well I guess I wont bother doing the dungeon now.
09/20/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Rockadee
It is a questing green. Holiday events should never give loot better than current progression rewards (dungeons, raids, etc).

Then they should have bare minimum been 325 lmao.
Yeah...I was disappointed when I found this out. I was hoping maybe 310-320, but 289? Unless you don't have the mounts (or the broken bottle dagger for mog), there's not really a reason to queue up Direbrew.
09/20/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Avengelyne
Yeah...I was disappointed when I found this out. I was hoping maybe 310-320, but 289? Unless you don't have the mounts (or the broken bottle dagger for mog), there's not really a reason to queue up Direbrew.

Neither the Direbrew's Bloodied Shanker not the current Barman Shanker and moggable.

If you want a look-alike for transmog you need the Barman Skewer which drops from Barman Bill in Tiragarde Sound.
Mine is 335.

It looted at 289, I imagine due to scaling, then changed to 335 when leaving.
Brewfest has not been updated in years... and the gear from it and Halloween has been Lame at best over the last few years.

They created these holiday events and now they just ignore them.

Mine is now 335.. Hot fix
Looks like they hot fixed it
09/20/2018 10:18 AMPosted by Caelin
Sub 300 ilvl is probably a bit low but you shouldn't be expecting anything over 325 WQ level.
Based on how they were previous expansions, I think Brewfest should give 335 or 340 trinkets.

289 is just insulting.
Have they nerfed the Tankard and the Shanker?

Bum-to-the-F, over!
09/20/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Rockadee
It is a questing green. Holiday events should never give loot better than current progression rewards (dungeons, raids, etc).

We could argue how they "should" be designed, but the fact of the matter is that Brewfest has historically (keyword = historically) given epic-quality trinkets. Not raid-tier epic, but using today's values I'd expect them to be 340.
Just did it on an alt, got the tanker at 244, and the trinket is 160...160.. Sure he might not be level 120 yet but jesus with scaling it completly throws me off to the point were i can't even wear it.
Hey guys! We're working on a fix at the moment to bring these items to the correct ilvl, which should be ilvl 335 at 120. This fix should also be retroactive, so if you got any of them already no worries :)
335, cool can skip this again.
09/20/2018 02:05 PMPosted by Ythisens
Hey guys! We're working on a fix at the moment to bring these items to the correct ilvl, which should be ilvl 335 at 120. This fix should also be retroactive, so if you got any of them already no worries :)

Thanks. That would make sense.

On a similar topic, it seems to be a trend where world events since the launch of BFA haven't had anything new (Trial of Style, Pirate Day, Brewfest, etc). While there may be good reasons for that, it just leads to the perception that they're being neglected. Please share this feedback!
09/20/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Yam
335, cool can skip this again.

I mean, If you're using holidays to gear your main you're kinda doing it wrong.

I have a 345 mage who would really appreciate replacing her garbage trinket.

Yay! Ty ^_^

Appreciate the uptick in quick communication. It's nice to see.

Awesome! Can they titanforge?
Brewfest is a meany holiday now. Picking on my Dark Iron brethren.