We killed Garrosh for far less than sylvanas has done

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
09/20/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Tyierin
09/20/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Azco

She wants to murder everyone and raise them as undead. That's slightly worse lmao

Garrosh is dead and he’s not coming back get over it or join the alliance.
Way ahead of you.
Garrosh was pushing out and attacking people within the Horde. Like he went after the Darkspear village, and didn't he get Cairne killed? And then he kicked everyone out of Org.

I think the Horde was less concerned with his war crimes re: the Alliance than about him tearing apart the Horde from the inside out in reckless pursuit of Orc supremacy (you could argue Sylvanas values the Forsaken over the Horde in general, but she hasn't really taken any actions to that effect since becoming Warchief).
09/20/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Azco
Theramore was a military target actively waging war against the horde. Play stupid games win stupid prizes

That is absolutely not justification for the destruction and murder of an infinite number of Theramores across the multiverse, just because 1 universe is a military target. Jaina's response of wanting to flood the Org city in a single universe absolutely pales in comparison to what Garrosh did, and she didn't even go through with the flood.
09/20/2018 10:46 AMPosted by Azco
From my point of view the alliance is evil

The humans, maybe. Oh, and the Gnomes.... Fear these Chuckies. Most of them, at least.
Sylvanas is a wise and powerful leader. She doesn't want everyone raised as undead, only the alliance. She only expects obedience from the Horde races. As it should be, she is the warchief after all.

If Saurfang or anyone else didn't like it they can challenge her anytime.
09/20/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Wiggin
If you read Tides of War, you would know how false that statement is.

It is stated that the manabomb Garrosh had dropped on Theramore exploded with such power that it destroyed Theramore in EVERY possible universe. Essentially killing infinite people in infinite Theramores.

Lol what
!@#$ I knew this games story was dumb little did I know how dumb though
09/20/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Sephiram
Garrosh and the Horde are evil, just like Sylvanas and the Horde.

But Sylvanas is not turning against you, Garrosh did. That's the problem. It's not being evil because the Horde already is anyway. With the exception of some Taurens and Mortis, of course.

Shh, don't tell them that. They think their faction formed by an inter-dimensional, demon blood crazed, genocidal invasion force are "the underdogs" rather than just the bad guys. lmao
09/20/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Lenah
09/20/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Sephiram
Garrosh and the Horde are evil, just like Sylvanas and the Horde.

But Sylvanas is not turning against you, Garrosh did. That's the problem. It's not being evil because the Horde already is anyway. With the exception of some Taurens and Mortis, of course.

Shh, don't tell them that. They think their faction formed by an inter-dimensional, demon blood crazed, genocidal invasion force are "the underdogs" rather than just the bad guys. lmao

Oh, right! Let me try again...

Ehm... Garrosh did nothing wrong!
09/20/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Ferilniss
Theramore was a military target actively waging war against the horde. Play stupid games win stupid prizes

That is absolutely not justification for the destruction and murder of an infinite number of Theramores across the multiverse, just because 1 universe is a military target. Jaina's response of wanting to flood the Org city in a single universe absolutely pales in comparison to what Garrosh did, and she didn't even go through with the flood.

If she was strong she would have. She is not. Don't expect me to care about people in another dimension rofl
09/20/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Azco
Garrosh (pbuh)

Damn you, I lost my !@#$ here at my job. Everyone is staring at me now.
09/20/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Wiggin
If you read Tides of War, you would know how false that statement is.

It is stated that the manabomb Garrosh had dropped on Theramore exploded with such power that it destroyed Theramore in EVERY possible universe. Essentially killing infinite people in infinite Theramores.

So killing an infinite number of soldiers is better than killing a thousand people? A million?

Civilian lives of 10,000,000 are worth more than 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 military lives?

That’s a pretty dumb argument.
09/20/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Azco
Daily reminder that Garrosh (pbuh) did nothing wrong.

Just remember, brother, what Warchief Garrosh (pbuh) said in the first book of Garrosh, chapter 1:

"Kalimdor should be home to the orcs, Rehgar. All of Kalimdor!"
09/20/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Tetsubin
Garrosh was pushing out and attacking people within the Horde. Like he went after the Darkspear village, and didn't he get Cairne killed? And then he kicked everyone out of Org.
It's far from that cut and dry. Cairne challeneged Garrosh to Mak'Gora and died as a result of poisoning by a third party. Admittedly the aforementioned third party had a history of foul play she was the only Tauren shaman Garrosh actually knew.

Attacking Sen'jin Village was a civil war thing. Garrosh and Vul'Jin had issues from the moment Garrosh was borderline forced into office. the underhanded tactics that led us there weren't particularly honorable, and certainly were out of character, but conflict was inevitable.

Is that how the mana bomb really worked? I'd like a source for that.
09/20/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Wiggin

So killing an infinite number of soldiers is better than killing a thousand people? A million?

Civilian lives of 10,000,000 are worth more than 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 military lives?

That’s a pretty dumb argument.

I don't care about alternate realities. If they all collapsed into a black hole I'd b ok with that
09/20/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Trelaar
09/20/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Tetsubin
It's far from that cut and dry. Cairne challeneged Garrosh to Mak'Gora and died as a result of poisoning by a third party. Admittedly the aforementioned third party had a history of foul play she was the only Tauren shaman Garrosh actually knew.

Attacking Sen'jin Village was a civil war thing. Garrosh and Vul'Jin had issues from the moment Garrosh was borderline forced into office. the underhanded tactics that led us there weren't particularly honorable, and certainly were out of character, but conflict was inevitable.

Is that how the mana bomb really worked? I'd like a source for that.

Voljin threatened to murder garrosh from the shadows. Voljin should have been hung as a traitor. He was absolute scum
09/20/2018 10:46 AMPosted by Grumbles
09/20/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Huggablysoft
But Sylvanas has boobs.

Pretty much this. A certain portion of the game population doesn't sleep with a picture of Garrosh on their pillow.

Cookie?

Some people are mature enough to have the ability to look past sex when following a leader. I hope one day you're able to as well
09/20/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Azco
09/20/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Annaillusion
Oh? so Sylvanas kicked out all but the forsaken out of Ogrimmar? I didn't realize.

She wants to murder everyone and raise them as undead. That's slightly worse lmao

That is a better warchief :)
Sylvanas set us up for another purge? Sabotaging our diplomatic efforts? Oh yeah she didn't. I'll stick with her green skin. Speaking of your green skin you arent a true orc according to Garrosh fyi.
This thread will go far.
Preach, Garrosh is a Martyr.

Death to the Nuhorde and death to the followers of the dead queen!
FOR THE TRUE HORDE! LOK'TAR OGAR!