New player LF casual/social leveling guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all!

I certainly consider myself a new player because I have only just recently returned from a long hiatus (since BC). I appreciate that I'm (re)entering WoW at a such a late stage in the game, about a decade later, and I know that raiding Mythics and the new BFA content is top priority for the vast majority of players. However, I also believe that there are guilds out there that are centered more around leveling and building friendships in a stress-free, non-toxic environment.

I don't care what server it is (I created this character merely for the ability to post more than anything), but please let me know about your lovely and friendly guild! Alliance claims to have the most friendly guilds, but I doubt that, and really want to play on the Horde side this time around! FTH!!! Thanks!

Also, I know I can't possibly be the only player searching for a stress-free leveling guild.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Thanks for the reply, Murlocs! It might mean a lot more if you didn't copy/paste this recruitment post in every single LF guild thread that I've seen. Still, I appreciate your thoroughness and prompt execution! Unfortunately, I'm looking for something a bit more personal and sincere. Also, I prefer to be a part of something in which I might be recognized as a familiar, friendly, and valuable member of the guild... and not one of several hundred different nobodies that no one cares about.
09/22/2018 12:29 AMPosted by Tyala
Hey all!

I certainly consider myself a new player because I have only just recently returned from a long hiatus (since BC). I appreciate that I'm (re)entering WoW at a such a late stage in the game, about a decade later, and I know that raiding Mythics and the new BFA content is top priority for the vast majority of players. However, I also believe that there are guilds out there that are centered more around leveling and building friendships in a stress-free, non-toxic environment.

I don't care what server it is (I created this character merely for the ability to post more than anything), but please let me know about your lovely and friendly guild! Alliance claims to have the most friendly guilds, but I doubt that, and really want to play on the Horde side this time around! FTH!!! Thanks!

Also, I know I can't possibly be the only player searching for a stress-free leveling guild.

You're not the only one. I too seek what your looking for.
Well to be straight up without using my usual copy/paste,

Social/Activity : Depending on time of day we're pretty talkative, even chatting a lot in discord. We're always doing Mythic + and here and there I'll set up achievement runs for dungeons, or just world pvp.

Stress/Toxic Free? : If there's any of it, I sure havent seen it.

What If I don't want to raid? Perfectly fine, mythic+ dungeons are just as good if you want to be a casual player.

Server Pop? Low but not dead.

Anymore questions I'm missing you can just ask and I'll usually answer asap,

Diago#1887
If you're looking for a laid-back guild and are interested in a High pop server you can come on over with us on Area-52. Our guild's name is Spaghetti Town and we're just trying to build up the people we have currently and move from there. We do some raiding, and a lot of dungeons as well as play other games together. A lot of us have been friends for awhile and are generally always down to help out people especially after you've been gone for awhile. We have some pretty messed up humor so if you're not into that it's definitely not the place for you. Feel free to add me on BNET if you want to chat a bit about it.
Chyzburger#1754
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual and social guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• All are welcome! - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday ~5-8PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (not DK)
• 1+ Healers (non-priest preferred)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
Greetings, Tyala! If you ever find yourself Alliance-side (even if only for an alt!)...

[A] <In the Meowntains> of Whisperwind/Dentarg is LFM!

About Us:

<In the Meowntains> prides itself on a relaxed, encouraging atmosphere, and I feel we may be a great fit for "mew"! While we are tackling endgame content in BFA, including warfronts, island expeditions, mythic+, and raids, we're home to raiders and social members alike, and everyone is valued as a member, regardless of in-game experience, activity, or level.

We host a twice-monthly guild event, called Dragon Night, during which we revisit legacy raids, in pursuit of pets, mounts, and transmog. We've also been known to host games of hide-and-seek, holiday parties, parades, and more! Outside of scheduled guild events, our members level, chat while they do their own thing, and form groups to face more difficult in-game challenges. And we've a handful of newcomers, just like you! (Welcome back to WoW, by the way!)

As a new member, you would be introduced to a tight-knit group of players, but we're a welcoming bunch and look forward to bringing like-minded friends into the fold! Most of our members are in their mid-30s or older, but anyone 18+ is invited to join.

Our Schedule:

Due to a wide range of time zones, work schedules, and family obligations, we are most active in the evenings and on the weekend. Guild events typically begin between 6-7pm CT (which is server time). In BFA, raid night will fall on Saturday (and Sunday, as needed), with a 7pm CT start time.

Discord:

We use Discord both as a communication tool and as a forum. You'll never be required to speak in Discord; however, we do urge event participants to listen in if possible.

Our Discord link is available upon joining the guild; once in Discord, you'll find channels for WoW, as well as:

- Minecraft (we've our own modded Minecraft server)
- Heroes of the Storm
- ESO (Elder Scrolls Online)
- 7 Days to Die
- (fan)art
- tabletop gaming
- Critical Role
- and more!

Interested? How to Join:

If you have questions or would like an invite to <In the Meowntains>, contact OneGnoment#1168 or XellaSmash#1503 via BattleTag.

P.S.
09/22/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Kuramden
You're not the only one. I too seek what your looking for.

You're welcome to join as well, Kuramden! The more, the merrier!
Hey bud - we're not toxic, though we are mythic raiders. Just looking to fill a few core spots and I saw your post.

You're welcome to join us if you like as a social - just a grownup group of people that like to raid and joke around. Anyways figured I would pop you a message - we're on Area-52 and you can hit me up at Arcon#1815 if you're still looking and can't find anything.
Hi Tyala,

One way to test your hypothesis about which side has the friendliest Guilds is try both! From what you described, I believe we have the helpfulness, caring and camaraderie you are seeking. We have been together since 2010 and have been prioritizing fun and friendship over ilvl for years. We play WoW to have have fun.

If you are interested in seeing both sides of the faction War in BfA, and you want raiding to be casual and fun then we may be the Guild(s) you are looking for.

We are a Dual Faction Raid Team. We raid on NORMAL Difficulty. We raid one night per week on Alliance and one night per week on Horde.

We wanted to combine our desire to see both faction’s story lines and unique raid experiences, but we also want to keep the raid nights relaxed and stress free. Which is why we stick to Normal Difficulty. Not having to feel the strain of trying to push Heroic, we feel we have a lot more fun just playing Warcraft with friends at a relaxed pace and welcoming atmosphere.

The Horde Guild is called <Minstrels of Doom> and is located on the Nesingwary/Vek’nilash/Nazgrel server group. The Alliance Guild is called <Shandalar Exiles> and is located on the Silver Hand/Farstriders/Thorium Brotherhood server group.

Raid nights are Monday and Friday from 8:30pm to 11:00 pm EST

Respond here or feel free to contact me at:
Tega#1389

Yours,
Tega