How does one PvE on this server ?

Hydraxis and Terenas
Hello ?

Anyone there ?

.. crickets ..

Nobody plays/does anything on this server anymore... Atleast PvE wise...

How is one supposed to progress on this server if there is no activity ?

Taking a look at the server as a whole, there is ONE GUILD on horde who is 1/8M after that everyone else is 5/8H or less... You can Pug more than that...

I just don't understand
Not trying to come off as rude so apologies if it does.

All it takes is a couple of people who want to raid and are willing to do something about it. For years now I've seen people complain on the forums about how you can't raid on this server but that simply is not true, it just takes a little time/energy/effort. Our guild was formed nearly 10 years ago early in WotLK because there were a few of us who wanted to do progression raiding. Since then we have been relatively successful clearing nearly all content ever since. We were a 10 man raid team, then Mythics came out so we doubled in size and became a 20 man raid team to keep at it. We did this by recruiting people both on our server and from others to come and be a part of it. Yes it takes work but it is very doable. In fact we are more successful and larger now than we were back in WotLK when our server wasn't so low pop. There are other guilds that have popped up and had success here but unfortunately did not have the staying power because they lost their drive to push forward.

All it takes is a couple of people who are willing to do something about it and you can create a decent raiding guild that is sustainable. Sure it may not be as easy as on a super high pop server but anything worth doing never is. I wish everyone who wants to raid on our server the best of luck in finding what they are looking for, and if you can't then I encourage you to try and create it yourself.
As Zultan stated above there are groups. A group of friends and myself actually just got together and are starting our own guild for raiding. Just /who us and ask anyone online for an invite. We are just looking for a basic 10 man right now and just grow as we grow.

But Zultan reading that is pretty cool to know yal started how we just started. So hopefully eventually we can compete with yal for some mythic kills. :)
09/26/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Rk
As Zultan stated above there are groups. A group of friends and myself actually just got together and are starting our own guild for raiding. Just /who us and ask anyone online for an invite. We are just looking for a basic 10 man right now and just grow as we grow.

But Zultan reading that is pretty cool to know yal started how we just started. So hopefully eventually we can compete with yal for some mythic kills. :)

Looking forward to it. Best of luck with your group and if any of my guys/gals start to play alliance alts (which I'm sure they will for the story) I will send them your way for raids.

-Z