First ever Glad ^_-

Arenas
Prev 1 5 6 7 10 Next
09/22/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Stickirikii
People arent good at accepting when they are wrong.

It's not that hard to disagree with someone and not be a baby about it tho
09/22/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Stickirikii
09/22/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Ghoulscript
hey OP if you are such a good player why do you have atleast 10 rival titles prior to this season? did you just magically get good overnight?

Ive been duelist since wod?

First season playing the game was s15 on rogue 1900cr

Then played to 2340 in s3 wod got duelist.

Then high duelist every season of Legion?
thats just as bad stop speaking of it like thats a good thing
09/22/2018 02:40 AMPosted by Gromph
Why are you posting this here?

It's literally the arena forums.
09/22/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Ghoulscript

Idk Slack Im pretty happy with my wow progression.

My main focus was smash brothers and sponsored/ flown around to compete in that.

WoW was always a time sink and something I did in my spare time. I recently wanted to improve more and spend more time on the game because its fun.
Nobody cares.
09/22/2018 03:29 PMPosted by Stickirikii

straight up, that's all that matter's man.

these dudes are just salty and extremely passive aggressive and are mad their ePeen isn't as big as they'd like it to be.
09/22/2018 03:29 PMPosted by Stickirikii
09/22/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Ghoulscript

My main focus was smash brothers and sponsored/ flown around to compete in that.

WoW was always a time sink and something I did in my spare time. I recently wanted to improve more and spend more time on the game because its fun.
don't call me slack lol there isnt a progression anymore specially if you had to play t1 to get it
09/22/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Ghoulscript
don't call me slack lol there isnt a progression anymore specially if you had to play t1 to get it

Your pride and joy is 2s as a DK which is almost always Tier 1 in 2s.

Your 2100 now cuz dks arent good?

Are you literally lecturing me on things not mattering if your playing tier 1 comps when you no life 2s as a DK.

MY GOD SLACK ^_-
09/22/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Stickirikii
09/22/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Ghoulscript

Your pride and joy is 2s as a DK which is almost always Tier 1 in 2s.

Your 2100 now cuz dks arent good?

Are you literally lecturing me on things not mattering if your playing tier 1 comps when you no life 2s as a DK.

MY GOD SLACK ^_-
i play with a girl on this toon and im higher thann every dk. my main is also 2400 wdym
09/22/2018 03:35 PMPosted by Ghoulscript
i play with a girl on this toon and im higher thann every dk. my main is also 2400 wdym

Oops LOL
09/22/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Stickirikii
09/22/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Trinketsap
"I came in . Explained the traits and utility that made them strong. "
LOL. you mean you came in, exploited an azerite trait, and piggy backed it to glad.. Just stop man lol

I played to 2200 with 0 lava shock traits.

It wasnt until your fighting x3 ferocious bite traits. Latent poison x3 and many other r1 / glad trait stacking teams that lava shock became a necessary thing to push.

Now that most of that is toned down eles going to be in a better spot in the near future imo. :)

:P to be fair on the latent poison I think Jelly was the only SV hunter that had it x3, it's actually extremely hard to get 3 so most have 2x with wilderness sv x1.

Didn't want to go off topic though
09/22/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Dillon
:P to be fair on the latent poison I think Jelly was the only SV hunter that had it x3, it's actually extremely hard to get 3 so most have 2x with wilderness sv x1.

Didn't want to go off topic though

Ya I only had lava shock x3 our last 2 days as well :)

Seemed to still work fine ^_-

My point is just that lots of comps had super silly things.

Trying to play vs thug DH / boom / maylol rdruid was actually insane trying to close out games.

To say you only got a certain rating when the ladder is filled with R1s all gearing for best traits is a mute point.
09/22/2018 03:40 AMPosted by Zêz
Just because bfa handed you a glad title for being 2400, youre still a duelist in my eyes. I had to get 2700 for one glad title and 2760 for another, so congratz on your free title?

always that one person lol.....
09/22/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Stickirikii
09/22/2018 03:35 PMPosted by Ghoulscript

Oops LOL
imagine calling me bad when im the highest rated dk by 300 cr while carrying someone good logic
09/22/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Ghoulscript
imagine calling me bad when im the highest rated dk by 300 cr while carrying someone good logic

I was more so pointing out your logic on tier 1 making achievements or other things not impressive when 90% the time DK is tier 1 in 2s and thats what your super prideful about.

The 2100 jab was a bit much. My b

I'm happy with where I'm at and excited to see what I can improve on and how far I can get :)
09/22/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Stickirikii
09/22/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Ghoulscript

I was more so pointing out your logic on tier 1 making achievements or other things not impressive when 90% the time DK is tier 1 in 2s and thats what your super prideful about.

The 2100 jab was a bit much. My b

I'm happy with where I'm at and excited to see what I can improve on and how far I can get :)
but my class sucks and i still make it work if ur class sucks you are a rival
lol
imagine someone being upset at the fact you reached a personal goal......
09/22/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Ghoulscript
but my class sucks and i still make it work if ur class sucks you are a rival

I havent finished rival since my first season playing the game?

Guess we will see tue cuz "eles gonna suck with no lava shock"
So.... duelist level player abuses azerite traits + broken comp for his first glad. Ok? Are people ( other duelists) probably slightly jealous and being passive aggressive? Yea sure but you had no business feeling proud of yourself in the first place. Where were you in Legion when Ele was still t1 but couldn't do 75% of someones health from an instant cast?

It's not even that you are unlikeable or bad. You obviously know your spec in and out but you clearly cheesed your first title. To think otherwise is unhealthy levels of delusion.