Bubbles & Troubles WQ needs to be relooked at

Quests
This quest has you killing 12 mobs and activating 3 orbs, simple right? The problem is that these mobs are very few and far in between respawns. Either reduce the amount of mobs necessary to complete the quest from 12 to 8 or simply increase the respawn rate so we can get it done quicker.

Doesn't help that some people are able to gray out the mobs and not count towards the credit.
Is anyone actually completing it? 10 minutes and Ive managed to tag 5 mobs. FAR away from worth doing at the moment
It used to be a good gold farm because of forced respawn. Blizzard needed the gold farm and ind King so made the WQ undoable. 10/10.
I was just about to post about this. It took me at least ~7-8 minutes to complete this quest and that was due to the slow Empowered Worshipper spawn rate. I personally don't mind taking several minutes to complete a quest as long as I'm actively doing it but for this world quest 90% of the time I was just standing around waiting for a spawn for everyone to dog pile on.

Request to please increase the spawn rate of the mobs.
Yup. Still broken. Been on this for almost 15 minutes waiting on spawns.
Have my own post about this as well. Seems like a super easy fix, come on Blizz :\
09/22/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Mafei
I was just about to post about this. It took me at least ~7-8 minutes to complete this quest and that was due to the slow Empowered Worshipper spawn rate. I personally don't mind taking several minutes to complete a quest as long as I'm actively doing it but for this world quest 90% of the time I was just standing around waiting for a spawn for everyone to dog pile on.

Request to please increase the spawn rate of the mobs.

Consider yourself lucky with only 7=8 mins! I was there for about 25 minutes with tons of hordies D: .
09/23/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Celor
Have my own post about this as well. Seems like a super easy fix, come on Blizz :\

That's the problem though, this is post-fix.

This quest's location used to work normally, ie the more people there the more often mobs spawned. But then certain people worked out that it was a good place to farm BoEs and the Nazmir mount, which only depends on high mob kill rates. So they did the usual Blizzard special trick and fixed it 30 times harder than it needed to be, and now we have the garbage situation it is in now.