HPal, Monk, DH, Mage LF Raiding & M+ Guild

Sargeras
We are a small group of friends getting back into the game. Looking for a Heroic raiding guild & Mythic+ pushing. Top level raiders in BD, Wrath, and Cata. Looking for a casual 1-2 night raiding guild since we are all old now and have lives to live. Holy Pally and MW Monk, DPS DH and Frost Mage.
Check us out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769038319

Might be a good fit. We need a few more solid players to finish heroic and push into mythic.
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual and social guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• All are welcome! - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday ~5-8PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (not DK)
• 1+ Healers (non-priest preferred but open)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
Hi we are interested in talking to you. Please shoot me a message and we can talk. Xiojiang#1429
If you are still looking: Oath is a heroic raiding guild. currently 5/8H.

raid times: mon/wed. 8-11pm eastern time. (7-10 server time)

shakey#1954
Hello, we are interested in having a chat with the group of you.

We have 6/8 heroic bosses down and we are a guild built on maintaining a relaxed atmosphere with the goal to progress into mythic raiding content. Our leadership has progression raiding history dating as far back as TBC. We were formerly raiding as <Affluent> but have restructured ourselves to better align with our progression goals. We promote an adult guild environment where every voice is heard and discussion is encouraged.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 9pm -12 am CST. Message me if you are interested.
Hi there we would be interested in talking to you all.
We are currently 3/8h and raid tues and thurs 9-11 server.
If your interested hit my up Viago#1411
Add me at Miles#12896 if you'd like to talk. A couple of us are looking to start up a raid group and we're in the same boat as you guys (a group of former mythic raiders who decided to go more casually this expansion.) We could discuss raid times that work best for you but we are leaning towards a once per week schedule.
Based on your needs and our core we could use each of you at your current spec/class. KoTC has been around since the end of Vanilla and have raided seriously every xpac except the end of WoD.

Hit me up if you're interested, we push keys daily, 20+ in legion and are progressing through heroic.

I can give you our website/forum etc in pms. btag is storm#1854.
5/8 H 2 night grp could use ya as we are building to do light mythic progression
Nipps#11638
Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 23+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

ADDON REQUIRED:
RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Uldir Progress
8/8N
8/8H
2/8M

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: OPEN=OT(high)
Melee DPS : Dh/Dk(low)
Ranged DPS: Hunter(Bm),Boomy( med)
Heals: Rdruid (hiigh)

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
Coffee Oclock> (A) is currently recruiting active players for the Uldir Raid Tier. Our goal as a guild is to achieve cutting edge this patch. Coffee Oclock was established in Jan 2018. We currently have two raid teams:

Weekday Team - Wed/Thurs 6:30-930 PM CST

Weekend Team - Sunday 10:30-2:30 AM CST

We also do optional raid days on Tuedays 6:00-9:00 PM CST

Progression:
ABT: 5/11 M
Weekday Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 2/8 M
Weekend Uldir: 8/8 N 6/8H

More info below

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806750?page=1

my btag alexhk#1740
Fancy Articulate Gentlemen:

We just left our primary raiding guild to push harder content. Additionally we wanted too change raid time and drop some of the less dedicated players. Plans are to create a small raid group.

Currently 5/8H.

we also push m+ on most nights besides raid. We usually shoot for a 9-11 key clear each week so far.

if that sounds good, shoot me a message @WreckTangle#1981
Reignited is recruiting for Uldir! We are always seeking exceptional applicants.

Who are we: Reignited 3/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic leads is a group of raiders looking to do Mythic raids on a lighter schedule (Tues/Thurs Mythic)Wednesdays Farm 8-11CST. Most of us are Older professionals who want to be able to raid on a lighter schedule, yet still see the content, and perform up to our abilities. Our goal is to kill all content while it is current on our 2-3 night schedule.

What we do: We come prepared. Everyone is expected to show up with proper fight knowledge, so we don't have to spend wipes learning simple mechanics. Raid time is focused on getting things done, not f*****g around waiting for 2-3 people to get their act together. If you are under-performing, and make no effort to improve, you won't be raiding here for very long.

When we do it: Reignited raids Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights from 8:00 to 11 PM CST. Invites start going out at 7:45 and we pull immediately at 8:00. We do not push past 11:00 unless we are extremely close to a kill, and even then we will only do 1-2 more pulls at the most. We also do optional Heroic raids on Wednesday nights to raid with our friends who cannot raid Mythic. These runs are generally good for alts, and for AP farming.

Why we do it: We enjoy the push for progression, maximizing our characters (on a reasonable schedule), and raiding with people whom we've established friendships over the years.

How we do it: Each person in Reignited is autonomous, and shows up for raid prepared. Everyone is expected to know the ideal talent specs, rotations, gearing, gemming, enchanted, etc for their class. We do provide flasks, food, gems and enchants for raiders. We do not have time to teach you how to play your character. You either show up ready to perform, or you don't get an invite, although we do make every attempt in helping you get better prior to sitting you!

If you're interested in us, reach out to us through Battle.net. Battletag below: Smashzerõ-Officer (oicu81#11340)
Greetings Kathaab!
I am the recruiter for <Fragments of Insanity> we are currently opening up recruitment again and would love to talk with you about a raid spot for you and your group . We raid Wednesday, Thusday 7-10PM Server time. You can add any of our admin staff including me on Bnet if you want to talk more.
[GM] Tetralosa - Shamsalot#1926
[Co-GM] Bonadea - Anglwithorns#1322
[Co-GM/Recruiter] Ampetrien - Amp#1843
Thanks for taking the time to look over this!
Raiding Times: Tue/Thu 9 PM EST – 12 AM EST
About us:

We are former nolife raiders who now enjoy spending time outside our basements in the real world. Our total play time has decreased slightly but we still strive to meaningfully progress our characters through end game raiding. Currently we are recruiting new members to help us progress in current raid content. Join us and let’s kill !@#$ together!

Apply if you are:

• interested in Mythic Raiding, end game content and M+ Dungeons
• a self-starter who plays to improve and keeps up to date with latest theorycraft
• constantly pushing yourself to parse like a boss
• always on time and reliable

Current progression: 8/8H 1/8M

Contacts/Battle Tags:
Jlcalvo#1459 (Co-GM)
Lovelady09#1293 (Co-GM)
Ramani#11769 (Officer)
Blackstar#1495 (Officer)

Discord:
Jlcalvo1#1517
Lovelady09#7521
Ramani#1058
Blackstar#2035
<Take Two> is currently 5/8H 8/8N and raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11 server time.

Who we are: Take Two has been raiding on Sargeras since HFC, and have achieved AotC in every tier that we've been an established guild. We're not just a guild that logs in to raid two nights a week and then plays other games, we're active in our discord, as well as running Arenas and Mythic+ throughout the week.

What we're looking for: We're currently looking to add more people to our raid team to improve our experience in Uldir and future raids. We expect raiders to come in with Food/Flask, having done some fight research, a raid addon such as Bigwigs or DBM, and a progression mindest. The fast farm re-clears will come in time.

We're specifically looking for these specs/roles:
Tank: Currently recruiting a Raid tank
Any DPS with hybrid roles to Tank/Heal in Mythic+ and possibly raids
Ranged DPS: Specifically Mages, Shadow Priests, Warlock, Boomkin
Heals: Currently full on raid healers

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11 Server/Central Time

Hozin(GM): Chris#15559
Riplei(Officer): Darthlordx#1562
Donsta(Officer): Donsteve#1708
Hey Kathaab,,

Our progression team 2/8M is focused on achieving cutting edge on a 2-night raid schedule. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us in this goal. We provide an efficiently planned raid environment, an amazing guild culture, and seasoned leadership. We are a mature, professional, and friendly raiding guild.

We have successfully raided for nearly 3 years. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a thirst to continuously improve and perform.

We are in the process of leveling up our roster to cement our core progression team. In order to reach our goal, we plan to run with 24 core members. We expect our raiders to understand the need to sit to help us progress towards our goal. Our progression nights are fully dedicated to Mythic and we are actively looking for individuals who are interested in joining us to achieve cutting edge.

Raid Schedule: Mythic progression on Thursday & Monday 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST Optional Heroic clear on Sunday at 7:30pm EST

If you have questions about Unconquered Moose please contact Morbenth#4842 or Nolaire#5396 on Discord or apply https://goo.gl/forms/JrDoCXHHQiMCsyIm1