6 months sub mount is a sinking boat mount???

General Discussion
is a boat, comon, it can fly, but can't float on water? why???
Lol, sinking boat, fits the state of the xpack pretty well.
I really like the boat but the fact it just sinks immediately as it hits the water turns me away from buying it lol
Because if you can buy a water walking mount using real money, that's pay to win.

Go grind some rep to get the water strider, or be shaman/dk or use the water walking potion.
09/23/2018 04:08 AMPosted by Evirquest

Nobody is interested in a level 28 burner account's opinion. Post on your main or get ignored.
09/23/2018 04:18 AMPosted by Milkshakemoo
Because if you can buy a water walking mount using real money, that's pay to win.

Go grind some rep to get the water strider, or be shaman/dk or use the water walking potion.

I don't get how a water walking mount is p2w. What do you win by being able to move on water? lol
Do you win "convenience" of not having to use a potion or be class-locked to a specific class just to move on water?

They could make it float on water but not make it move as fast as a strider. Maybe at 50% less speed than a water strider. Therefore, the strider would still be the better mount.

Like everything else BFA, its low to no effort.

Boat that cant float, but can fly over land.
09/23/2018 04:20 AMPosted by Shocknorris

Nobody is interested in a level 28 burner account's opinion. Post on your main or get ignored.

But it is a Mag'har orc... so the person isn't a burner character but likely building up their new main or alt. Not like those lv 1 no profile pic burners.

\

Everyone seems to forget bm hunters can tame water striders and get waterwalking too
09/23/2018 04:46 AMPosted by Kodakboppin

\

Everyone seems to forget bm hunters can tame water striders and get waterwalking too

I know right? even alot of hunters i know still don't know we've had this ability for a few expacs now.
If you are buying a 6 month sub for a mount you are doing it wrong.

If you want the sub you buy the sub and get a mount as a free bonus.
just because the boat is air worthy does not make it sea worthy. there could be massive gaps in the wooden beams to cause water leakage.

they are 2 different elements you know.
Because you guys who bought it blindly got Rick rolled.

If you wanted the sub that's cool but if you got the sub for the boat and paid almost $100 for it ...LOL
09/23/2018 05:06 AMPosted by Luva
Because you guys who bought it blindly got Rick rolled.

If you wanted the sub that's cool but if you got the sub for the boat and paid almost $100 for it ...LOL

they rick rolled themselves

please tell me when has Blizzard developed any mount that could traverse air, ground and water?
Because its a slippery slope towards pay to win.

Being able to pay to eliminate an old rep grind would anger alot of people methinks.