LF Alliance to re-roll as Horde

Moon Guard
Prev 1 5 6 7
I left moon guard due to lag and alliance being really rude but in and out of character (as I played alliance on there to be with someone, but I am a horde at heart.), My current server is very lonely, is the rp on horde side moon guard pretty active then? I might be willing to come back and check out the horde side of MG.
11/14/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Grandma
I left moon guard due to lag and alliance being really rude but in and out of character (as I played alliance on there to be with someone, but I am a horde at heart.), My current server is very lonely, is the rp on horde side moon guard pretty active then? I might be willing to come back and check out the horde side of MG.

While I cannot speak to it directly, I'd imagine that (thanks almost entirely to the dedication and diligence of Flywheel), Horde RP on Moon Guard is more active now than it has been in recent years.
11/14/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Grandma

Well not at the levels of alliance side, horde rp has picked up. There are multiple weekly events. Tavern rp tonight in org I believe 8p realm time. Flywheel is my guild master. She is amazing, and puts forth a lot of time towards improving horde rp. I would encourage you to give it a try, and if you'd like you could join Flywheel and the rest of us goblins within <Flashbang Exports>. Heres our recruitment topic

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761986451?page=1

I do hope you give horde a try, regardless of which race or guild you try with. So many good horde guilds that are incredibly helpful to new players. Lots of different guild flavor rp to boot!
I'm pretty vocal here on forums, but I can't take all the credit. Horde MG has had a lot of love from a very dedicated community. I'd like to take this moment to give a big thank you to everyone who has supported the MG Horde effort, in particular the following individuals:

Tyrinade <The Onyx Rose Order>
Sida <Bladebane Industries>
Yokumba <The Antu Bloodguard>
Luneth <Ashes of Alar>
Niliuss <Apophis>
Taeana <The Stonewind Tribe>
Jimlok <Thunderroar Warband>
Keillan <Sunstone Jewels>
Egar <Lost in Azeroth>
Moranai <House Sunstrike>
Ro'go <The Flamebranded>
Luluidelca <AFK Mom Aggro>
Aendys
Mekgrim <Flashbang Exports>
Anansi <Loabound>
Xiechi <The Stonewind Tribe>
Mirchea <Bladebane Industries>
Corendal <House Bloodrose>
Phorgides <Howling Void>

Thank you also to all our Alliance supporters. Without all your encouragement, we would be struggling to be where we are at today.