Preach. BFA is broken. Start Over from Scratch.

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJn19KjmIw8

He really destroys the entire BFA design.
09/25/2018 09:57 AMPosted by Iyasra
He really destroys the entire BFA design

There's a design ?
09/25/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Righteouscow
09/25/2018 09:57 AMPosted by Iyasra
He really destroys the entire BFA design

There's a design ?
Yea...what ever they designed...
Is GD turning into infamous Youtuber opinion discussion or something?
09/25/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Righteouscow
There's a design ?

Think more Pollock, less da Vinci.
Great some nerd on the internet doesn’t like the game everyone else does
Well if some rando on YouTube says it, I have to agree!

If you don't like BfA that's totally fine and I can sympathize (I unsubbed for most of MoP and all but two weeks of WoD), but don't quote some random YouTuber as if that backs up your claims, or as if they speak for the majority. Learn to form your own opinions and quit wasting your time watching people on YouTube.
BFA is in a bad place right now. There is no question about that.

I honestly don't think the issues can be solved until the next expansion releases, assuming there are enough players left to justify another WOW expansion.
Everything Preach said was on point. Provides legit criticism with proof yet his points will be dismissed by Blizz and the shills of gd.
09/25/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Glumrot

I would say that he has more vested interest in the game than you do.
Preach makes his money complaining about WoW. While BfA needs some work, as all expansions have at launch it isn't as bad as people are claiming it is, this coming from a prot warrior mind you.

Preach gets clicks by being dramatic about WoW so suckers will watch.
09/25/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Nightstrike
Everything Preach said was on point. Provides legit criticism with proof yet his points will be dismissed by Blizz and the shills of gd.

Preach always says his points without being a douchebag about it. I got mad respect for him, even if I don't always fully agree with him.

He did hit several key nails though.
/yawn
I wouldn’t watch that for a free long boi.

At least figure out how to form your own opinion instead of just vomiting whatever the most popular Youtuber says.
Preach complaining about something? I'm surprised. He never complains about anything ever, so this must be taken as pure gospel.
No, it is the best and fastest-selling expansion to date.

Everything you read on the forums is speculation.
The one he did about azorite gear last week that basically breaks down all the traits to

"Chance to do extra random damage"
"Chance to boost stat"
"Some modification to ability"

Then he talks about making them all even, then it is like..... WTF is the point of even having it if it is all even?

The man has been playing since Vanilla, he is a credible source of criticism. Sure, he is passionate and dramatic at times but that just shows his passion for the game. I too have played on and off since Vanilla and have witness classes losing their fun factor/pruned to all hell/game becoming boring with tedious grinds like Island exp, warfronts, rep and more rep and more rep
people dismissing him as some random youtuber are silly.
09/25/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Glumrot

you've got an interesting definition of the phrase 'everyone else.'