Community outrage over Warfront fix is overdramatic

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
Are belves born stupid?
Two small chances at a very limited pool of 370s vs. being able to gear up unlimited alts to 340 for 3 days.

How much time do you dedicate to WoW that you think this is even remotely accurate of what happened? Holy smokes, you no lifers play this game way too much. I ran it 3 times, got no loot besides the quest reward and stopped. It's a fun little feature, but it isn't very reliable for spammable gear.
Loving all the damage control.
"It wasn't that big a deal."
"You had the world boss!"
Actually, it is a big deal, and if the shoe were on the other foot I can guarantee everyone in here saying it was fine would be (rightfully) complaining.

More significant than the gear is the fact that Blizzard yet again seems hellbent on proving that they can't launch a finished or polished product anymore and are perfectly fine with silently band-aid fixing (or ignoring, in the case of several classes and specs) everything regardless of who they screw over, be it raiders with new weapons, Mythic+ players or an entire faction.

Beta for Azeroth indeed.
09/11/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Dawnsong
Horde had access to free Warfront for 4 days? Sure, but it's not going to have an impact on the game at all. Alliance had access to rares that gives 340 loot already which Horde didn't anyway.

The fix is good for the long run and the chances are players are already well beyond 320 ilvl, alt can reach this ilvl after doing some WQs for few days along with few dungeon runs.

Was it slightly Horde biased? Yes, but let's stop being overdramatic.
days the horde player who got to take advantage of blizzards f'up.
09/12/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Branuur
09/12/2018 07:25 AMPosted by Misskathryn

.... /sigh

so because you are lucky everyone else is??????

... Sorry doesnt work that way, i've been doing mythic dungeons and even some m+ for 2 weeks now and I STILL HAVE 325 GEAR SLOTS!!!!!@!~!!~ SOOOOO tired of these people say "well i got" and assuming that just means all the people get it.

sfjkdlgkfasd so frustrating... seriously lol

The point was, you can gear faster, and more efficiently with Mythics, than any stupid warfronts.

What's really frustrating is the idiocy coming from players crying about welfare epics. Especially when everyone is going to have a turn at it.

Yeah. Horde got a free ride to easy mythic gear while Alliance will have to slog through it all.

"I just can't see why Alliance players are complaining? Because, I mean, really when you think about it every boss in every mythic automatically drops gear every run. It's usually at least warforged if not titanforged. And if you don't get the drops you need you can just spam the exact same mythic again and again with in the same week. And WQs ALWAYS drop the WF/TF piece you need...ESPECIALLY weapons for your specific spec."

THAT is the level of stupid the logic used by Horde players must reach in order for this hotfix to be "no big deal"

Also...I'd like to note that have killed the Arathi boss and ALL rares and all I got was the trinket AND belt.
Its not so much the gear, like ok yeah being able to get 340 gear before us and basically unlimited 340, while everyone else had to farm mythics, yes is irate, but its not rage inducing.

What is BS about this, is that blizzard let this go on for THREE DAYS! they let horde gear up alts and or mains for three days, and THEN said hey lets hot fix this, before the alliance get a chance to try it. Thats what people are upset about, the blatant favoritism. Blizz should have said yes this was an issue, our bad, next warfront it will be addressed.
Primarily a horde player and I think the delivery was poor. There is absolutely no reason they couldn't have two war fronts going. Either in two different locations, alternating between factions, or a defense scenario with a retreat ending.

Giving one faction access to PVE content with gear rewards at a time, with a monthly cycle, isn't a good design in a game where gear matters in both competitive PVE and PVP content.

And I know 340 isn't the best, but it gives people a leg up in getting into this content faster, especially with toon flexibility.

Also, having a route to gearing up that doesn't require me to play is pretty rubbish too.
09/11/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Phobee
09/11/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Robopope
It isn't white knight BS, you've got 10 days before scenario opens for 6 days. Get 120, farm Arathi rares before Sunday. Once Arathi flips, farm rares again. If you aren't damn close to 320 at this point, you should be able to do a couple WQs for rings/trinkets over the next 16 days. You should reach 320 in < 2 hours played.

You can only kill the rares once per cycle for loot.
I don't understand why people are trying to defend these bad decisions blizz is making.

Cause they got theirs, so screw everyone else. More or less.
I got a grand total of 2 pieces of gear from the warfront. One from the rares (and yes I killed them all) and one from the quest.

So trying to compare that to the unlimited spammable access that the Horde had is asinine.
Horde had access to free Warfront for 4 days? Sure, but it's not going to have an impact on the game at all. Alliance had access to rares that gives 340 loot already which Horde didn't anyway.

The fix is good for the long run and the chances are players are already well beyond 320 ilvl, alt can reach this ilvl after doing some WQs for few days along with few dungeon runs.

!@#$ you bootlicker.
09/11/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Ithax
09/11/2018 09:19 PMPosted by Iyoma
Both sides had access to the rares.

But not the world boss.

Sorry you were unable to get your 38 gold. Maybe next week.
I think Horde who got gear from the WF and the rares should be taken away. Then lets see the fair playing field.
Alliance had access to rares that gives 340 loot already which Horde didn't anyway.

And you've lost all credibility. On to the next thread.
I was able to log in last night for the first time in a few days, and I was going to go hit Arathi, only to find out my ilvl wasn't high enough. I only play Horde and I only have one character at level 120.

I went and did other things.

/shrug
09/12/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Hadafhang
every boss in every mythic automatically drops gear every run.

They do right now, so get on that :)
09/12/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Branuur
09/12/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Hadafhang
every boss in every mythic automatically drops gear every run.

They do right now, so get on that :)
Get off the drugs, they don't always drop something.
09/12/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Sylaise
I think Horde who got gear from the WF and the rares should be taken away. Then lets see the fair playing field.

Sure. As long as they up the iLv requirement when Alliance get it to 350, but it still drops 340 loot. Fair, right?
09/12/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Branuur
09/12/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Sylaise

Sure. As long as they up the iLv requirement when Alliance get it to 350, but it still drops 340 loot. Fair, right?
It sure is convenient for you to get well-fair epics since its obvious you can't do mythics. Why didn't you run mythics in the first place for gear? Probably too hard to comprehend for your little mind.
09/12/2018 08:03 AMPosted by Sylaise
09/12/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Branuur
It sure is convenient for you to get well-fair epics since its obvious you can't do mythics. Why didn't you run mythics in the first place for gear? Probably too hard to comprehend for your little mind.

That's cute. You turn to insults when you can't think of a better argument. And it's a "you're stupid" insult too. Very original. *golf clap*

- A horde posting that it is okay and all is fair about the Warfront requirements issued now? Check

- A Horde thinking it doesn't have an impact on the other faction because they are wearing the rose tinted glasses? Check

- Would be singing a different tune had the roles been reversed? Check