Why are you deliberately handicapping the Alliance?

General Discussion
Really, why? It's not like we had a prayer anyway.
People usually bully to make themselves feel better.
It's your punishment, for being on the blue side. Never pick blue.
They are testing to see how far they can push people before they leave. I know my sub won't be renewed any time soon.
a 320 ilvl req is not handicapping anyone who matters.

anyone who matters is far beyond caring about 340 items, and 320 ilvl requirements are completely irrelevant.
09/11/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Yukiez

anyone who matters is far beyond caring about 340 items, and 320 ilvl requirements are completely irrelevant.

You don't even have an alt to gear to be affected in the first place. You are not falling in line with the time-played metric. Thus, you don't matter.
I'm sorry, but one thing is excusable. This is turning out to be everything and three bags of chips.
It's not excusable even if you're the one winning. This can literally kill WoW and people are like "For The HORDE"!!!
09/11/2018 10:39 PMPosted by Maleficent
You don't even have an alt to gear to be affected in the first place. You are not falling in line with the time-played metric. Thus, you don't matter.
Hi, alt here. also well above that 320 ilvl.

The difference between me and others is I actually play the damn game.
09/11/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Yukiel

So warfronts are not playing the game? And do you matter twice as much since you have two characters over 340?
09/11/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Yukiel

So do I.

20 HoA

345 ilvl

Pathfinder 1.

4/8N before I resigned from my guild.

Not anywhere near the best but don't tell me I didn't play.
09/11/2018 10:32 PMPosted by Zaddy
People usually bully to make themselves feel better.

This pretty much. You picked a different faction than the devs. The wrong faction in their eyes and they are going to make sure you know it.
3 120's before the warfront at 330 plus, my alt thats now turned into my main has literally gotten 2 bits of any use, this one jagged a 375 weapon, that you'll have in a few days anyway.
the others were geared the hard way. so if you didn't play the game and are looking for an easy way to gear an alt then yeah by all means consider it handicapping, however those that actually play would have in effect nearly overgeared the content anyway, although the 6 shards I got have been nice to level my enchanting 5 skill points, that could be considered unfair..
Trust me they are not as fun an exciting as you may think and just cause people to AFK in them for one piece of gear, that you mostly cant use anyway, with average stats.

Sure it SHOULD be open to both classes, or make it pvp but it's not all its cracked up to be..
I mostly do it for the crystal now.
No sir, I won't have it in a few days because I stopped playing. My necklace is 2k/21 and has been since Sunday when I gave up.
Blizzard thinks it can treat me like I'm playing a mobile lootbox game and charge me a sub.

Lol, no, and you shouldn't either.
09/11/2018 10:56 PMPosted by Zeropointt
No sir, I won't have it in a few days because I stopped playing. My necklace is 2k/21 and has been since Sunday when I gave up.

That is your choice of course, but I put it to you, that to quit over what is essentially 7 days of time would indicate the personal issues you have with the game runs far deeper and this was just the straw, as with most that quit, it's always the last thing that pisses you off thats mostly in mind, but not really the whole problem.
Take a break and come back refreshes, there is nothing wrong with a break, and they tell me there is people outside n stuff! :)
Good luck mate ~rads~
09/11/2018 11:00 PMPosted by Radshift
09/11/2018 10:56 PMPosted by Zeropointt

That is your choice of course, but I put it to you, that to quit over what is essentially 7 days of time would indicate the personal issues you have with the game runs far deeper and this was just the straw, as with most that quit, it's always the last thing that pisses you off thats mostly in mind, but not really the whole problem.
Take a break and come back refreshes, there is nothing wrong with a break, and they tell me there is people outside n stuff! :)
Good luck mate ~rads~
I'm a Fire Mage, there's basically no endgame for me anymore.

Hence my saying "it's not one thing". It's a combination of a lot of things. I'm an Alliance Fire Mage Engineer. I'm basically ground zero for crap this Xpac.

No, I'm not going to stay somewhere I'm treated like that, just like I'm not going to send my ex-wife flowers.
Because they gave us three horse mounts. They are so cool.

You're saying that all of your alts are over 320?

That it wouldn't benefit you (as it did the horde) to take a fresh 120 and gear it?
Because devs play Horde and naturally want to be on the winning side when they log into WoW.

Thats the reason devs should not be allowed to play. If they are allowed to play it should be written into their contract they need to play both factions equally.

Seriously, I think I was 320 the second day after 120; This is only while soloing.

Now I'm 338, again only by soloing. A 320 requirement, for an insane loot bonanza, is MORE than fair. So what if the Horde got freebies for a bit? They are supposed to be so pro anyway, that I'm not sure if it would have made a difference.

The only problem is this:

With me going for the same trinket again, from a WQ, but having it go from 325 to titanforged 355, makes me think that by the time I'm in the Warfront I'll have 340 or above in most slots (except maybe the head azerite one.)