You can roll backwards? WTF?

Monk
Why does nobobdy ever mention this??

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I'll do you one better, you can roll in the 8 standard directions.
Roll backwards off a cliff. Make it rain
I have S unbound and have a utility on it *shrugs*
Roll is also off the normal cooldown, so you can do things like "Spinning Crane Kick into a Chi Torpedo", allowing you to spin while you spin.

I miss the old version of chi torpedo though :(
Roll forward, apply touch of death to a low level who wanted nothing more than to quest, roll backwards, walk away slowly while putting on black shades. Target implodes.
09/13/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Arduin
Roll is also off the normal cooldown, so you can do things like "Spinning Crane Kick into a Chi Torpedo", allowing you to spin while you spin.

I miss the old version of chi torpedo though :(

I remember jumping and casting it so I didn’t travel but still did AOE damage. I miss that, and I miss purposefully torpedoing through allies for extra healing.
09/13/2018 11:10 AMPosted by Daswings
Roll forward, apply touch of death to a low level who wanted nothing more than to quest, roll backwards, walk away slowly while putting on black shades. Target implodes.

Beautiful
I had no idea!
It's fun 'till you backroll off the raid bosses stage, then it's hilarious. :D
Shhh! Everyone be quiet. Don't let the other classes know that our mobility is actually pretty insane. Let them keep harping on and on about demon hunters.
This is perhaps the most retarded thread I've ever seen on Blizzards official forums and I've been around since Vanilla. Screenshotted for posterity sake.
09/14/2018 05:58 AMPosted by Withywindle
This is perhaps the most retarded thread I've ever seen on Blizzards official forums and I've been around since Vanilla. Screenshotted for posterity sake.

I can most definitely go find probably 20+ worse threads in general discussion right now on the first few pages so....

Obviously you havent been here (forums) "since Vanilla hurr durr" because this doesnt come close to being as bad as 75%+ of the GD threads.

I miss downvotes lol.
You can roll while dead!

HUHUHU IVE BEEN HURR SINCE VANIRRA GUIZ! THAT MEANS IM SOOPER KEWL! WORSHIP ME! HURRR DURRRR!

Maybe being around since vanilla would explain while you're so miserable?