@tenaciousd

Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon
As some of you may have noticed, Tenaciousd of FTA has been bullying me frequently in trade chat. I figured that you all deserve some background.

He was ostracized from Afro Ninjas for being a racist toxic piece of garbage but remained in the guild. At the time, I wasn't allowed to remove him from our community. One thing lead to another and I finally got the OK to boot him several months later. He seems to have taken our breakup extremely personally and I apologize for the fallout. As an offering of peace, I reviewed his logs for him.

Twitch VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/309446869

Additional tips:
Large pugs are decent environments for practicing rotation
Large pugs additionally allow for more execute time contributing to better logs
Thank you for this amazing read :)

I'll be sure to look out for that stinky man.
Thanks for being the bigger man here Bamag.

For those that don't know Afro Ninjas, we are this server. We always look to help and develop our players and server. Happy to see Bamag helping improve Dethecus players level of play. I know Tenaciusd will get a lot of benefit, grey parsing players can learn a tremendous amount from a player of your caliber.

P.S - I would also like to point out the reason Tenaciousd is on Dethecus and not Haomarush like is his friends is because he spent real life money to transfer to Dethecus for Afro Ninjas.

<Afro Ninjas>
Got 'em.
what is this crap
Y'ALL ARE TRIGGERED