What BFA features do you think will survive into the next expansion?

General Discussion
I know we'll still have a mission table, and we'll definitely still be doing world quests (and possibly farming some form of artifact power), but how about BFA features?

Will be we doing island expeditions and warfronts in the next expansion as well?
Mission table and thats it.
Time gating
Misguided bias threads from both sides... and mission tables.
09/13/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Hagara
I know we'll still have a mission table, and we'll definitely still be doing world quests (and possibly farming some form of artifact power), but how about BFA features?

Will be we doing island expeditions and warfronts in the next expansion as well?

Hopefully none I like when WoW Reinvents itself each expansion
I'd imagine warmode will continue going forward. Contracts possibly?
Next expansion? Lol.
Allied Races. They'll continue adding 2-3 per faction each expansion from here on out.
In an effort not to be completely negative, I'll say the scrapper will probably stay in. Nice not to have to vendor all the quest rewards you get while leveling.
I want them to go back to like a Mop style expansion where I can play whatever the hell I want and I don't have to worry about AP, Mission Tables, Necklace levels and rep gating. That sounds like a great Wow expansion. The only thing I liked about Legion was all the account wide unlock stuff. I shouldn't have to do everything 20x on alts it makes me not want to play them.
BfA specific features?

Warmode and that's it.

Maybe.
warmode PERIOD .
Mission tables.
PvP island adventures
Stream Lined Artifact power (think account wide now)
Probably race unlocks which might expand to class unlocks
The same launch bugs/exploits.
also allied race...
The Dynamic Armor Constant they put in to combat tank mitigation scaling.
the grind
09/13/2018 05:56 AMPosted by Hateshøt
Time gating

And horrible over world scaling that requires 5man heroic gear in it's tuning.
09/13/2018 06:10 AMPosted by Fellína
Mission tables.
PvP island adventures
Stream Lined Artifact power (think account wide now)
Probably race unlocks which might expand to class unlocks
I love the idea of class unlocks. We could unlock Night Elf Paladins and Pandaren Death Knights since we have npcs in game that have the ability to do so. Stuff like that would be awesome. Like you have to have a max level of that race and do a short quest to unlock the ability to do it yourself. Although knowing Blizzard it will be exalted with x faction and then you can.
Lot of bugs.