What BFA features do you think will survive into the next expansion?

General Discussion
Allied races are a Legion feature.
I feel like it's a bit too early to say, but I can see Warmode staying in, and Mission Tables for sure.
The god forsaken Pathfinder for flying BS.

Before you flame me I am doing everything to get it doesn’t mean I enjoy or want to.

Just let me buy it for gold so I can continue to Xmog Farm.
Uhh, what next expansion? Had a feeling since this was announced it would be WoW's last.
09/13/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Tragictea
In an effort not to be completely negative, I'll say the scrapper will probably stay in. Nice not to have to vendor all the quest rewards you get while leveling.

Should be a profession thing, even if its done by another player in the non-tradable window.
Seeing how Blizzard does things lately I wouldn't be surprised if they doubled down on every feature in this xpac and told us great they are.
09/13/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Hagara
I know we'll still have a mission table, and we'll definitely still be doing world quests (and possibly farming some form of artifact power), but how about BFA features?

Will be we doing island expeditions and warfronts in the next expansion as well?

The races and classes.
09/13/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Maldici

They're a BFA feature. You have to purchase BFA to level the Allied Races that were introduced in Legion. If they were a Legion feature, those added in Legion should be able to be unlocked with a Legion purchase.

Dark Irons Dwarves have been around since Vanilla, and they're not a Vanilla feature.
Scaling, missions table.
09/13/2018 06:38 AMPosted by Rislyn
09/13/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Maldici

They're a BFA feature. You have to purchase BFA to level the Allied Races that were introduced with Legion.

Legion content is a Legion feature.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

They're a BFA feature. You have to purchase BFA to level the Allied Races that were introduced with Legion.

Well, I guess Dark Iron Dwarves are a Vanilla Feature since they've been around since Vanilla...

No, Allied Races are advertised as a NEW feature on all of the BFA advertisements. They weren't advertised for the Legion expansion. And you can only access them by purchasing BFA.

The only reason you could unlock the Legion Allied Races before BFA was if you pre-purchased BFA. Demon Hunters were also a pre-purchase perk for those who bought Legion before release. I guess that means Demon Hunters are now considered WOD content since you had access to and could level them in WOD.
09/13/2018 06:41 AMPosted by Rislyn

Well, I guess Dark Iron Dwarves are a Vanilla Feature since they've been around since Vanilla...

No, Allied Races are advertised as a NEW feature on all of the BFA advertisements. They weren't advertised for the Legion expansion. And you can only access them by purchasing BFA.

The only reason you could unlock the Legion Allied Races before BFA was if you pre-purchased BFA. Demon Hunters were also a pre-purchase perk for those who bought Legion before release. I guess that means Demon Hunters are now considered WOD content since you had access to and could level them in WOD.

Weird how allied races were *advertised* as a feature of BfA but they require Legion grinding to unlock.

Weird.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Weird how allied races were *advertised* as a feature of BfA but they require Legion grinding to unlock.

Weird.

Blizzard's shady advertising practices is another discussion altogether. Whatever the case, you simply cannot gain access to Legion Allied Races without purchasing the BFA expansion. That's fact.
09/13/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Rislyn

Weird.

Blizzard's shady advertising practices is another discussion altogether. Whatever the case, you simply cannot gain access to Legion Allied Races without purchasing the BFA expansion. That's fact.

We're going to have to agree to disagree.

We're going to have to agree to disagree.

I respec that. Have a great day!
Considering there is now a pattern with the last 3 xpacs, they will yank the gimmick we spent 2 years grinding.

First it was our garrisons. Which are now collecting dust (hated them anyways).

Then it was our artifact weapons and legendaries.

In 2 years you can say goodbye to your necklace.

During which time they will do everything possible to gate flying.
Even though we paid for it in the very first xpac.

So basically easy lazy copy and paste stuff will carry over.
Mission tables.
World quests.
Rep grinds.
Some new island that magically didn't exist.

Every 2 years .... *poof*
All the features you paid for and all the investment is gone.
Resetting gear every 2 years is fine but simply yanking core features makes you wonder why you even bothered.

These last 3 xpacs don't feel like a greater part of the game anymore.
They feel like stand alone self contained spin offs that change every time.
Hopefully Bwonsamdi.
09/13/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Tragictea
In an effort not to be completely negative, I'll say the scrapper will probably stay in. Nice not to have to vendor all the quest rewards you get while leveling.

Hopefully not. The scrapper is a middle finger to enchanters.
09/13/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Khlorós
Mission table

09/13/2018 06:33 AMPosted by Khorlamahr
Pathfinder
09/13/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Khlorós
Mission table and thats it.
Yup they're never going to kill the damned mission tables.