Blizzard's response to issues in BfA

General Discussion
on a scale of 1 - 10 what do you give them (Game Director and Blues, officials).

It would be nice and informative if you would explain your decision if you are on either end of the scale.
What official response?
6. Forum is a bad place to answer to anything.

They are handling it okay with the !@#$ show that is BFA
I give them an F for effort, an F for execution, and an F for follow up.
Clickbait title.

I give OP -5/10
We all like to complain all the time about this game, but the reality is that we're gripped asf. Some of us have over 300 hours played since BFA came out, the game may be bad on some aspects but there's a reason why we keep playing and coming to their forums to complain. For 40+15 that's more entertainment than most games out there.

Blizz, lot's of !@#$ has to be fixed, but a bunch of other stuff is spot on.
09/13/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Maraloc
We all like to complain all the time about this game, but the reality is that we're gripped asf. Some of us have over 300 hours played since BFA came out, the game may be bad on some aspects but there's a reason why we keep playing and coming to their forums to complain. For 40+15 that's more entertainment than most games out there.

Blizz, lot's of !@#$ has to be fixed, but a bunch of other stuff is spot on.

I'm sitting on a week played, just at 120... You're right though.
09/13/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Dusk
Clickbait title.

I give OP -5/10

Nothing clickbait about it, there is a limitation on the number of characters I can put in a title or it would said "on a scale of 1-10"

Forum troll -10/10 : expected troll reply
09/13/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Chisle
on a scale of 1 - 10 what do you give them (Game Director and Blues, officials).

It would be nice and informative if you would explain your decision if you are on either end of the scale.

I give Blizzard an over 9000! They go above and beyond with posting on multiple avenues and websites. It may not be what someone wants to hear, but they are providing the information.
09/13/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Valîana
What official response?